FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Found this interesting (kenseth)

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Found this interesting (kenseth)

Rochelle wrote:
beaverpond wrote:Rochelle,

Your last sentence...I have not laughed so hard in days...thanks I needed that.

lol beaver, when I first typed it I put teets, like I thought it should be spelled but I got the dreaded red squiggly line so I changed it. Imagine my surprise when it actually showed it in the post. You'd think you'd be able to type a$$ since it's an animal, but noooooooooooo, it allows the "T" word... What's up with that? Maybe they're trying to humor us through the off season. Or maybe it has something to do with Danica, I don't know...

BTW, I think Annalee is drinking too much of that awesome Hawaiian Kona coffee. Please pass some this way, it's delicious.

If Kyle were to go to RCR, would he have to hold gramps' rings when he gets smacked or would he have to smack himself?

You have no idea how hard it is to type with my little finger and ring finger on my left hand numb. I have no idea what's going on with it, but it makes it hard to hit the shift key along with the other keys in that general area. If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Carpal tunnel wouldn't surprise me with all the years of typing and I refuse to use those gel things. Being "old school" has its drawbacks...

Check with a Chiropractor. It sounds to me as though there may be a vertebral subluxation somewhere between C5 and T1. I've had the same problem before too. My Chiropractor is the bomb. If not for him, I'd be all humped over and MISERABLE. Lotsa folks think they're quacks, NOT ME, I swear by mine.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Re: Found this interesting (kenseth)

Kyle Busch signed extension with JGR in December: #18-Kyle Busch has re-signed a long-term extension with Joe Gibbs Racing, removing one of the biggest names from the Sprint Cup Series' impending free-agent market. Two officials with direct knowledge of the deal told USA TODAY Sports that Busch, whose contract at JGR was set to expire after the 2013 season, signed a multiyear deal in December. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team had yet to announce the deal. The team had no comment on Busch's contract status. Asked Thursday night by USA TODAY Sports about whether he had a deal done, Busch coyly replied that "everybody will find out on (the team's) media day what's coming down." With Busch's future secure, JGR has its three drivers under long-term deals. Denny Hamlin re-signed an extension last season, and Matt Kenseth joined the organization this year in a multiyear contract. #78-Kurt Busch, #42-Juan Pablo Montoya and #39-Ryan Newman are the biggest names who aren't signed beyond 2013.(USA Today)(1-12-2013)

Really.........Some of the best coffee ever!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing