Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

NASCAR Gangnam Style

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:58 am

I thought this was hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPum67rbgQ

Re: NASCAR Gangnam Style

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:36 pm

LOL, luv this! But not familiar with the song. What is the line they repeat in the song? It sounded like, "Open condom star."

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:55 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:LOL, luv this! But not familiar with the song. What is the line they repeat in the song? It sounded like, "Open condom star."

Its the most watched video on YouTube ever, more views than Bieber's song even. Gangman Style is some ridiculous dance that the rapper made up. Gangman is a shopping area in Seoul. The only reason I know this is because I saw an article on the video passing up Bieber as most watched.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I thought it was soooooooooo hysterical.

Got a couple of the 14 boys in there and my buddy Shaun, the jackman for Clint Bowyer

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm

NASCAR has already ditched the video from youtube.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Sounds almost like "F%ck Afghanistan" to me. :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

another dumb video in which it gives main stream media not to take nascar as a serious sport.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:59 am

Here's another version of it and to me they're just having some fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpeQKjgf7Y0

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 am

Ugh, the only thing worse than the techno music are the rhythmically challenged...

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 am

michaeljohn wrote:another dumb video in which it gives main stream media not to take nascar as a serious sport.

I thought the video was funny. They made a silly video based off of a pop culture hit.

Perhaps you never saw the Chicago Bears Super Bowl Shuffle?
edit: apparently the original shuffle keeps getting removed from youtube

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 pm

I thought it was fun, hip, and totally appropriate!

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 pm

the guy who sang this song, has a song called "dear america" where he says "kill those f*cking yankees, lousy pig comes to America to make a buck, but trashes the country and the people in it, but if an American artist did that to another country, people would riot and probably kill Americans....so lets support this song because nascar people are in it,

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Aw jeez MJ do you really think I didn't read the stuff about that guy? I read it, processed it and really don't give 2 flips about his thought process.

In my world(yes it's a beautiful place) I wouldn't support this dude with my money and buy a thing he peddles. But I don't see the harm in sharing a giggle over this "skit" featuring some NASCAR folks.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 pm

hey im passing on info, but im sure if it had something to do with other stuff people would cry and belly ache, this is why i hardly dont post anymore

Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I appreciate the fact that you take the time to pass on some relative information on this "artist".

Don't ever think that what you have to say is not important here.
Post a reply