FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Go Brad Go

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Re: Go Brad Go

Brad starting Homestead 3rd.

(JJ starting 10th)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i doubt anyone from HMS takes him out, they are professionals, not thugs, but like they just said on espn, maybe brad shouldnt have went off like he did callin other drivers out, but that is brad for big mouth brad, he knows it all cuz he is on twitter.

Will agree with yah on his mouth,like Jr.says-shut up and do what you do best on the track! Out with the #48 and in with the #2. :P
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Brad starting Homestead 3rd.

(JJ starting 10th)

You know me HH,don't care where they start,it's where they finish. ;) JJ starting outside the top five,hmmmm i'd be surprised if he wins the race then,but much could happen,especially if #24 loses control of himself again. :lol:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh yeah, it only matters where you finish... I get that. ;)

I think Jeff will behave himself on Sunday.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 pm

When even your peers frown on you,it's pretty sad for Jeff to even think about doing it again.Clint,well accidents do happen! :mrgreen:
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 pm

GO BK GO!!

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Annalee wrote:GO BK GO!!

YOU GO GIRL! 8-)
<<

NASCARNan

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Yep that is who I will be pulling for on Sunday :D :D :D :D :D

Me too! I'm all about BK beating JJ!!
NASCAR Nan
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i doubt anyone from HMS takes him out, they are professionals, not thugs, but like they just said on espn, maybe brad shouldnt have went off like he did callin other drivers out, but that is brad for big mouth brad, he knows it all cuz he is on twitter.

Will agree with yah on his mouth,like Jr.says-shut up and do what you do best on the track! Out with the #48 and in with the #2. :P

i dont care what happens sunday, its just funny to see all the alleged tony fans jumping on the brad wagon, maybe that is because tony stank up the track with his new crew chief, hahahaha my mantra all year has been ABS, ANY BUT STEWART, it seemed to work real well, go tony fight for food!!!!!!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

i dont care what happens sunday, its just funny to see all the alleged tony fans jumping on the brad wagon, maybe that is because tony stank up the track with his new crew chief, hahahaha my mantra all year has been ABS, ANY BUT STEWART, it seemed to work real well, go tony fight for food!!!!!!

Well MJ,you know where my loyalty stands when it comes to Tony vs Brad as i know yours to the two you like or two i know of. ;) The one thing that won't change after Sunday is regardless who wins JJ has more championships than any other active driver. This chase i like even better than last years,i never cared for Carl and if it weren't for Tony being involved in Dirt it would be the same for him. :lol: Last weekend actually #### me off because i'd of rather seen it go to Homestead within a few points of three drivers.Regardless of what happens,i'll be happy for Brad and if JJ wins it all i'll be happy for you bro.The bottom line,least it has been a great show bettween the best and the up and coming. ;)
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 am

go brad go GOOD LUCK
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Heres to wishing the worst for big mough Brad. May he blow an engine/tire etc or accidently get wrecked by someone--anyone--heres hoping?? :roll:

BTW--if Brad wasnt such a punk I'd wish him well but by his own mouth he doesnt have the class to deserve it--GO JJ. 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

well i know wolf and TLM have been there from the beginning so congrats to ya if he wins..
I miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm

The 48 team had it made on that fuel strategy looked like untill the tire changer messed up and JJ had to pit again and then the mechanical issue finished him off. Facts are most these races are all about luck, the good kind, and when luck turns bad then you're done. They've said before Brad has been lucky all yr and having good luck on your side, that alone is tough to beat. Congrads to him but too bad for JJ. :roll:

BTW--FIRE the idiot tire changer regardless as mistakes like that in the most important moment under pressure can NOT be acceptable for sure, but the mechanical issue-- well--it happens. Either way it wasnt meant to be for JJ. :roll:

BTW--what in the world is wrong with the 14 team--good grief. Hope this isnt a sign of how bad SHR will be next yr although Ryan seems to be doing OK. :roll:

Some good NFL games on today though--our Cardinals suck again but ---Go Patriots. :)
<<

jsw14

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm

"CONGRAT'S BAD-BRAD & PENSKE RACING"

IT'S MILLER TIME............... :mrgreen:
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing