Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 pm

u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 pm

#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm

HTower wrote:Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.

They had to escort Jeffs #### out to the bus or "short bus",my money is on Clint! :lol:

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

wolfgang wrote:
HTower wrote:Video that actually shows WHY Gordon retaliated against Bowyer as well as the final wrecking and brawl. All ESPN wants to show on replay is Gordon going after Bowyer.

They had to escort Jeffs #### out to the bus or "short bus",my money is on Clint! :lol:


Wait till next weeks race.

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:12 pm

So his car pushed up, not like he did it on purpose. And Jeff's knee-jerk reaction shows what a jerk he is. Wrecking cars that had nothing to do with any of it. Clint could have had a good points day. If Jeff had done that to Clint, it would have been one of "those racin' deals"... Funny though that Jeff needed an "escort". Like they say, take it into the garage area and leave the equipment out of it...

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:16 pm

wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Rochelle wrote:So his car pushed up, not like he did it on purpose. And Jeff's knee-jerk reaction shows what a jerk he is. Wrecking cars that had nothing to do with any of it. Clint could have had a good points day. If Jeff had done that to Clint, it would have been one of "those racin' deals"... Funny though that Jeff needed an "escort". Like they say, take it into the garage area and leave the equipment out of it...

BTW,thanks for the post on Ganassi leaving RCR Rochelle,he seems to be losing alot of personel and now bussiness too? Kevin is smart and the rumor of him leaving 2014 is true,i hope it's for real this time,seen it too many times before like today after all season? :roll:

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...

Jeff was just as much in the wrong as Kyle was last year and Kyle was in the lesser series when he did it,but still wasn't allowed in Cup-no excuse here for Nascar or Jeff.

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:35 pm

michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:55 pm

1st off for the record. Just because the media said it, doesnt make it true.
Clint didnt cut down Jeff's tire. He did make contact but didnt cut the tire. then Jeff took himself out trying to retaliate on Clint, smacking the wall trying to turn Clint.
So I guess that was Clints fault too. Jeff Gordon is the whiniest driver in all of cup.
I guess I have to thank Jeff though. He today just made me a Clint Bowyer fan! :mrgreen:
Jeff could have finished right behind Clint, instead of wrecking his own car.

Just imagine if when he took out Clint if it took Brad with them. Man the crap Jeff would have gotten then

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



yes MW, that is not a typo, tehehehehehe

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm

I think Clint will retaliate next week...won't break my heart! ;)

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:u can clearly see clit cut Gordon's tire

if gordon waited just a few more seconds, he would have collected brad :twisted: :twisted: what kind of car owner is he haha



CLIT???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yeah MJ thinks I have a typing problem. Seek some help friend.

Re: Bowyer vs Gordon

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 am

Rochelle wrote:
wolfgang wrote:#24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: #24
Clint raced me hard and i don't like it,maybe next time when you're so freakin' slow Jeff,yah might want to consider letting the faster car go by,especially since yah don't have a shot in #### of winning the championship! The same that happened to Kyle last year should happen to Jeff,sit out the next race JackWad! Nascar won't do it thou,it's HMS! :evil:



NASCAR set the precedent last year when they parked Kyle so I just want to see what kind of bs they come up with for not parking the 24...


Rochelle, here's your BS (just in case you can't wait until Tuesday): "Because we said so. Jeffy is a four-time champion, which obviously comes with privileges not afforded to others. But make no mistake, we pointed a finger at him and shook it and said, 'Jeffy, don't do that again, you naughty little rapscallion!' "

Hey, I live in Mesa, come visit me at Banner Desert after I have my stroke once they announce the non-penalty!
Post a reply