FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kevin Harvick to SHR 2014

<<

dirt93

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Kevin Harvick to SHR 2014

Is silly season for 2014 starting NOW!!!! wow lol
Lets see what really happens....
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

HTower

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 am

I guess the butt grabbing by Stewart didn't turn Harvick off. :lol:
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:08 pm

I think you might want to take this one to the bank..... ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Childress is going to #### alot of people off if he runs the #3 in Cup again,especially since he stated he NEVER would and the way they lost Dale! :evil: Clint had a sponsor to bring to RCR,Richard claimed it wasn't enough yet it appears to be enough at MWR.Harvick leaves RCR,i say it's a long time coming-and wished it had been sooner. Since i always have been a fan of Harvicks,it'll be great to see him here in one way,but on the other hand will he be any better off at SHR? Honestly don't believe it was pretty when RCR and Clint parted and i wonder if this influenced Kevin even more to leave aside running like chit provided this is all true.Harvick has threatened to leave before and i hope this is for real this time!
Wonder if KHI selling their race teams was a way out of the connection with RCR now? 8-) Could KHI start up again with support from HMS? Sorry,just thinking aloud and a bit too far ahead! 8-)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am

in all fairness chilly said he would never run a "black" 3 car, it is his number, it was his number long before dale, the E family number is 8, Chilly said if he ran the 3 in the top level it would not have the same design, and im sure if SR was around, he would think it was foolish not to use it, plus it is nascar who owns the number, owners just rent them out.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Banjo14

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 am

Harvick to SHR would be great -- I just hope it is feasible. I fear more than ever for our Economy and especially for NASCAR given the whims of our newly-restored leftist regime, not-to-mention Government Motors' soul belonging to Congress. 4 teams would be a stretch economically under any circumstances so Newman is most likely gone in 2014. I agree with ROCHELLE: Harvick would probably hafta bring Budweiser and/or JimmyJohn and/or Rheem with him (if they are still in existence then); but NASCAR would surely be interesting with the Tony-and-Kevin show every week!
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 pm

wolfgang wrote:Childress is going to #### alot of people off if he runs the #3 in Cup again,especially since he stated he NEVER would and the way they lost Dale! :evil: Clint had a sponsor to bring to RCR,Richard claimed it wasn't enough yet it appears to be enough at MWR.Harvick leaves RCR,i say it's a long time coming-and wished it had been sooner. Since i always have been a fan of Harvicks,it'll be great to see him here in one way,but on the other hand will he be any better off at SHR? Honestly don't believe it was pretty when RCR and Clint parted and i wonder if this influenced Kevin even more to leave aside running like chit provided this is all true.Harvick has threatened to leave before and i hope this is for real this time!
Wonder if KHI selling their race teams was a way out of the connection with RCR now? 8-) Could KHI start up again with support from HMS? Sorry,just thinking aloud and a bit too far ahead! 8-)

You are very much on to what might happen........I think the only reason RCR bought out KHI was
to have control over his grandson's destiny. I don't think RCR will hang on to the Truck and Nationwide teams after Ty and Austin leave..... Kevin saw the writing on the wall when Clint left.
Let's face it Kevin and Tony are very good friends and Tony drove Kevin. I think it was leaked early so sponsors can line up behind Kevin and the move may come even earlier...this will give Kevin access to Hendrick. Maybe he will start up KHI again..... ;) We all have watched RCR 's cup teams keep on their downward slide.... Win, win situation for everyone except RCR......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:35 pm

I kinda thot and hoped this would happen a few yrs ago when KH was up for resign....and shocked it didnt happen then...so this isnt much of a shocker for me.......

BTW Rulezy...... thanks for ur comment.... i was thinking the same thing..... :D

I see KH bringing Bud w/ him....and possibly other sponsors..... and as far as Ryan goes as long as they can keep his sponsorship in tact he will stay as well.....Tony does not want to let Ryan go...lack of sponsorship was the only reason of the possibility of Ryan leaving.... Yall r quick to jump on the assumption that Tony takes the good sponsors for himself... u gotta remember usually THEY dictate where they want to go.... rarely Tony or any owner for that matter has total control over who gets what sponsor..... ie: if Danica did not have a big time sponsor like GoDaddy do u really think Tony woulda picked her up? and dont think for a sec that if they dropped her Tony wouldnt keep her....$$ talk...... gotta go where the money is....the economy is to bad to be THAT choosey .....

tc

<<

HTower

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
ie: if Danica did not have a big time sponsor like GoDaddy do u really think Tony woulda picked her up? and dont think for a sec that if they dropped her Tony wouldnt keep her....$$ talk...... gotta go where the money is....the economy is to bad to be THAT choosey .....

tc

careful, you have just now invited the Danica Crazies to call you an immature 1st Grader who hates women.
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 pm

WARNING: I'm standing guard in front of the hauler. Sister tc is safely inside. You come for her and you'll have to go thru me. :lol:
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

classic_chevy

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:32 pm

can't wait till 2014 woo hoo
<<

racer1

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 pm

"if Danica did not have a big time sponsor like GoDaddy do u really think Tony woulda picked her up? "

You should ask Tony that question? He has known Danica a very very long time and yes of course nowdays more then ever the sponsor $$$'s are Key and SHR like most teaams certainly loves that. However since GoDaddy has made a long term committment to SHR for Danica per that news conference, its nothing to be concerned about now, or in the immediate future, but I doubt sponsors would be a problem for her, but things can change as eve seen?

Would they sign Harvick this early if he didnt already have sponsors? Course i would be concerned as thats over a yr away and weve seen sponsors drop drivers and teams almost over-night but lots of time untill 2014 to worry about that. The only question I think is will they have sponsors for the 39 team or has Newman maybe behind the scenes already said, he will leave in 2014--who knows? On one of those nascar shows the host was saying Harvick would always be the number 2 or 3 driver behind Tony as he is the owner so was that a slam against SHR maybe?? Maybe Tony himself is geting tired of it all, and plans to retire to dirt track racing after next yr--who knows--lots of things can change in a yr? :roll:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

michaeljohn wrote:in all fairness chilly said he would never run a "black" 3 car, it is his number, it was his number long before dale, the E family number is 8, Chilly said if he ran the 3 in the top level it would not have the same design, and im sure if SR was around, he would think it was foolish not to use it, plus it is nascar who owns the number, owners just rent them out.

Dale made the #3 famous as a slashed #8 and he died in that car and sorry MJ,i don't agree with Richard bringing back the #3 in Cup at all period,same as #28,#51,#45 ect.there's plenty of other numbers out there.Richard at one time was a better owner than that,it's all about the mighty dollar and it honestly makes me sick! The #3 belonged to other owners long before RCR,so i see no reason to bring it back,just out of respect.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:in all fairness chilly said he would never run a "black" 3 car, it is his number, it was his number long before dale, the E family number is 8, Chilly said if he ran the 3 in the top level it would not have the same design, and im sure if SR was around, he would think it was foolish not to use it, plus it is nascar who owns the number, owners just rent them out.

Dale made the #3 famous as a slashed #8 and he died in that car and sorry MJ,i don't agree with Richard bringing back the #3 in Cup at all period,same as #28,#51,#45 ect.there's plenty of other numbers out there.Richard at one time was a better owner than that,it's all about the mighty dollar and it honestly makes me sick! The #3 belonged to other owners long before RCR,so i see no reason to bring it back,just out of respect.

51 is racing......Phoenix Racing, remember? :shock: 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HTower

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:51 is racing......Phoenix Racing, remember? :shock: 8-)

I wouldn't call what Kurt Busch did with the 51 this year "racing"
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing