Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

T-shirts

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:41 am

Need some help, y'all. My Walmart-bought NASCAR t-shirts say they're 2X (I'm a big boy...) but they fit like a 1X or worse. Not a pretty sight, nor comfortable. Anyone who has experience with these smaller-than-advertised t-shirts, do the shirts from NASCAR.com/TonyStewart.com/StewartHaasRacing.com fit like their advertised size so I can get a Smoke shirt that doesn't define my curves (the nightmarish kind)? I know it isn't just me because I bought a 2X Atlanta Braves t-shirt and it fits like a dream.

Re: T-shirts

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:00 pm

You gotta be careful at the Stewart-Haas online store as well. I bought a shirt from them and it fit great until it got washed. I've bought several shirts from other sites and stores with no issues. Hope this helps

Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:40 am

The shirts from the Tony Stewart store are pretty good. They usually will say if they run small. The quality at the NASCAR store is probably the best. Usually the better the quality, the more true to size they are. Hope this helps :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Personally,i don't buy anything from Chase Authentics,you get what you pay for.JUNK

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm

^^ true dat
Post a reply