Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Denny Hamlin

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Congrads to Denny for Sat.Truck Series race,the end was pretty exciting and best of all the #3 truck went 5 laps down and we have a new points leader! :mrgreen:

Re: Denny Hamlin

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:19 pm

well i hope denny got winning out of his system for the weekend :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dont worry grandpa will make sure everyone at RCR is working on the truck and NW car even if that means his cup teams suffers, oh wait he has been doing that all year, silly me........

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:24 pm

No joke, how is it that Menard is finishing better than cupcake... Warms my heart :D

Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Rochelle wrote:No joke, how is it that Menard is finishing better than cupcake... Warms my heart :D

However,cupcake is tenth in points! Just thought i'd throw that in there. :lol:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:39 pm

I don't care for Menard at all and no, he's not going to improve his point standing. Just pretty bad when someone like Menard finishes better than happy, which he did again this week.

Oh and cupcake is now 11th... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Rochelle wrote:I don't care for Menard at all and no, he's not going to improve his point standing. Just pretty bad when someone like Menard finishes better than happy, which he did again this week.

Oh and cupcake is now 11th... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out,11th. :x Menard has daddys money and that's the only reason he's there.Personally,i thought they would have got rid of Burton long before Bowyer and i love the fact Bowyer is doing better at MWR and prayed Harvick would leave as well. Brad lost nine points and the lead by two,dam that Kyle-just when you want him to take out the leader! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm

boo hoo :( not really wolf :lol: :lol: :lol: still 3 weeks left anyone game

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

michaeljohn wrote:boo hoo :( not really wolf :lol: :lol: :lol: still 3 weeks left anyone game

Cheater! lol

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:55 pm

wolf u may remember a pro wrestler from the 70' and 80's Ken Patera, he had a saying....

"win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." words to live by, cuz we all know rasslin is real.

Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:44 am

michaeljohn wrote:wolf u may remember a pro wrestler from the 70' and 80's Ken Patera, he had a saying....

"win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." words to live by, cuz we all know rasslin is real.

that was actually from Jesse Ventura back when he was in the AWA. :D
Post a reply