Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

TMNT Paint Schemes

Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 pm

I was curious which turtle was on Gordon's car so I looked up the paint scheme. I knew who was on Ryan's cause of the red mask and Raphael was my favorite.

Kind of funny that Jeff has Leonardo on his car because of his son Leo and also Leonardo is the oldest of the turtles and he's on the AARP car... :mrgreen:

The characteristic's of Raphael are an aggressive nature, alternately fierce and sarcastic and oftentimes delivers deadpan humor. Yes, Tony has those qualities too, and Ryan has kind of lightened up in the last year or so, but I think Raph fits on Ryan's car. :mrgreen:

I just thought it was interesting and nice to have something non-controversial to post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: TMNT Paint Schemes

Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm

in the original movie I liked michaelangelo. I thought he was the more goofy guy.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

Everytime I saw those cars this weekend I was four years old all over again. I thought it was so awesome when they were racing side by side last night and Andy Petree goes "Battle of the turtles." Allen Bestwick says "Not just turtles. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" and Andy goes "Cowabunga." Hahahaha.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:in the original movie I liked michaelangelo. I thought he was the more goofy guy.

everybody loves me, its a curse :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 pm

curse <snicker>

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm

The cowabunga reply made me laugh :mrgreen:
Post a reply