Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Post Talledega

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Rochelle wrote:I would be happy, happy, happy if they could pry Paul Wolfe away from Bad Brad, but that ain't gonna happen :cry:

DAM STRAIGHT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN AND I WON'T ALLOW IT! :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Rochelle wrote:hahaha, no one in their right mind would leave the 48. Where else would you get to spend your day in the presence of joonya??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Jr.he did whine a bit tooooooooo much about the superspeedways,my guess is only because he doesn't win at them anymore. ;)

Re: Post Talledega

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I kind of liked the "bloodthirsty" comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:19 pm

wolfgang wrote:
Rochelle wrote:hahaha, no one in their right mind would leave the 48. Where else would you get to spend your day in the presence of joonya??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of Jr.he did whine a bit tooooooooo much about the superspeedways,my guess is only because he doesn't win at them anymore. ;)

what I think is funny was he wasnt that good at the tandem drafting, so he was one of those that spoke the loudest against it. So they went back to the way that creates the big one, & then he gets caught up in that & now he doesnt like this way either. LOL

Re: Post Talledega

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 am

I forgot about that Schmoop. He was the one griping about the two car hook-ups... lol, that one came back to bite him... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:31 am

i personally like the two car tag team, it was alot better than watching the outside cars struggle to get to the front.

Re: Post Talledega

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 pm

I found this accidentally...


Image



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i personally like the two car tag team, it was alot better than watching the outside cars struggle to get to the front.

You would! :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Rochelle wrote:I found this accidentally...


Image



:lol: :lol: :lol:

that is awesome!!! Where did you find that?

Re: Post Talledega

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 pm

It's from SB Nation...

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/10/ ... -talladega

One of the funniest NASCAR cartoons I've seen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Post Talledega

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Rochelle wrote:It's from SB Nation...

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/10/ ... -talladega

One of the funniest NASCAR cartoons I've seen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to steal it & post it on another board I post on.

Re: Post Talledega

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 pm

there will be no stealing of any kind!

Re: Post Talledega

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:It's from SB Nation...

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2012/10/ ... -talladega

One of the funniest NASCAR cartoons I've seen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to steal it & post it on another board I post on.


shhhhhh... here, take it

Re: Post Talledega

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 am

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i personally like the two car tag team, it was alot better than watching the outside cars struggle to get to the front.

You would! :lol:



i dont like your reply, i think your trying to insinuate something, haha

Re: Post Talledega

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i personally like the two car tag team, it was alot better than watching the outside cars struggle to get to the front.

You would! :lol:



i dont like your reply, i think your trying to insinuate something, haha

Whatever would give you that idea? :lol:
Post a reply