FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Post Talledega

<<

smokinTA

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: Post Talledega

Rochelle wrote:I didn't bash anyone. I posted what he said at Indy and today he does the same thing he was griping about other people doing to him. Only he takes out half the field. How is that bashing? Seems like stating facts to me but at least I didn't go ranting like a lunatic.

Why can't anyone disagree with some civility? Why does everyone take things so personally? Geez, get a grip, I have the same right to state my peace as anyone else.

:shock: Wow Rochelle, sorry that you took my post so…how would YOU describe it? “Personally”

SMH :roll:
"Excuse me, pardon me, comin' through" ~ Tony Stewart
"Take a deep breath, I've got this" ~ Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Did i mention Ryan is getting a new CC?
ImageImageImage
<<

smokinTA

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeay!!!! Do you want to prognosticate who it might be?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thanks tony!!!!! your always thinking about yourself............

LMAO! How long have you known this? Just want to see if you knew as long as i did? Who was it that said he didn't like blocking and would take that driver out if they did? Refresh my memory MJ,cuz i'm sure it couldn't have been Tony. :shock: Here i thought Ryan was gonna cause a wreck when he made it four wide,what the #### was i thinking? :mrgreen:
Last edited by wolfgang on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Did i mention Ryan is getting a new CC?

hhmm thats gonna be a toss up for sure.....im kinda thinking that 78 crew will come over since they belong to SHR anyhow....the cc?? maybe double duty for Zippy...or move Steve to him and Tony get Zippy back....that could have been the plan all along....giving TG just ONE more chance...since we all know he didnt measure up maybe thats Tonys way of utilizing him....or maybe he and Danica jsut get on together...either way im glad he is leaving our Ryan....all scenerios of the cc is a plus for Ryan....lol

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm

wolfgang wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:thanks tony!!!!! your always thinking about yourself............

LMAO! How long have you known this? Just want to see if you knew as long as i did? Who was it that said he didn't like blocking and would take that driver out if they did? Refresh my memory MJ,cuz i'm sure it couldn't have been Tony. :shock: Here i thought Ryan was gonna cause a wreck when he made it four wide,what the #### was i thinking? :mrgreen:

wolf, sometimes the truth hurts, and some people here dont like when the truth is spoken,

people know im not a fan of tony, never liked him, i cringed the day ryan signed to SHR, but i always gave him his credit as a great race car driver, so im not allowed to call him out on what he did today???? well too bad, every time tony has a bad weekend, i always have to read how its another driver fault, but he makes a mistake and we cant express or have a debate on it, again too bad, it was great to see kyle petty call him out on the whole blocking deal, but this means everyone will dump on kyle for speaking the truth, im sure i will take a hit, but then again im use to it, cuz i can think for myself and form my own opinions, i dont blindly follow someone and pretend everything they do is perfect, because no one is, tony screwed up today and fans and media are dumping on him, get over it, every driver goes through it, heck 90% of the drivers get trashed here at one time or another because god forbid they bump tony when he is on the track.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Go getum TC and Smokin TA!!! :lol: :lol: .........I have missed you two!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Did i mention Ryan is getting a new CC?

i heard its gonna be tony gibson's cousin
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

wolf, sometimes the truth hurts, and some people here dont like when the truth is spoken,

people know im not a fan of tony, never liked him, i cringed the day ryan signed to SHR, but i always gave him his credit as a great race car driver, so im not allowed to call him out on what he did today???? well too bad, every time tony has a bad weekend, i always have to read how its another driver fault, but he makes a mistake and we cant express or have a debate on it, again too bad, it was great to see kyle petty call him out on the whole blocking deal, but this means everyone will dump on kyle for speaking the truth, im sure i will take a hit, but then again im use to it, cuz i can think for myself and form my own opinions, i dont blindly follow someone and pretend everything they do is perfect, because no one is, tony screwed up today and fans and media are dumping on him, get over it, every driver goes through it, heck 90% of the drivers get trashed here at one time or another because god forbid they bump tony when he is on the track.

Just sucks for the rest of the contenders for something that didn't need to happen,some excuses will pour i'm sure,but least Tony was man enough to admit it.I'm sure Harvick was real "Happy" considering this could have been his only shot to win this year as RCR still sucks!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm

well i wasnt too thrilled with the outcome, it is what it is...
<<

smokinTA

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Annalee wrote:Go getum TC and Smokin TA!!! :lol: :lol: .........I have missed you two!

Aw...thanks! Always here, just not always public...always read yours and a few others' posts. Some I just skip over, like TC said...dribble. Still ♥ your avi!
<<

tonycrazy

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 pm

NO ONE in all seriousness said it was NOT Tonys fault.....do u only see what YOU want to see in a conversation?
The man took blame...apologized for ruining the others day....what the #### was he supposed to say? What in his statement made it "all bout him?" No one is claiming Tony does no wrong....u only seem to pick out stuff to ruffle feathers.....congrats....lol...job well done....what u want ? a medal? a cookie? its in the mail.....haha

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Rochelle wrote:I didn't bash anyone. I posted what he said at Indy and today he does the same thing he was griping about other people doing to him. Only he takes out half the field. How is that bashing? Seems like stating facts to me but at least I didn't go ranting like a lunatic.

Why can't anyone disagree with some civility? Why does everyone take things so personally? Geez, get a grip, I have the same right to state my peace as anyone else.

hey i resemble that remark, bein a lunatic is the only thing that keeps me sane, plus im still waiting for the cliff notes...
<<

smokinTA

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm

tonycrazy wrote:NO ONE in all seriousness said it was NOT Tonys fault.....do u only see what YOU want to see in a conversation?
The man took blame...apologized for ruining the others day....what the #### was he supposed to say? What in his statement made it "all bout him?" No one is claiming Tony does no wrong....u only seem to pick out stuff to ruffle feathers.....congrats....lol...job well done....what u want ? a medal? a cookie? its in the mail.....haha

tc

Just like Tony was MAN enough to take responsibility, he did admit in his own words… “
im not big on reading..... next time can ya just post the cliff notes? even that might be too much for my brain,” ….got to give him a little bit of credit for realizing AND admitting he’s such a ________!

:P
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 pm

well to keep the thread going, it is chilly tonite.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing