FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

And The 'Most Expensive Home In Charlotte' Belongs To...

<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 am

And The 'Most Expensive Home In Charlotte' Belongs To...

And The 'Most Expensive Home In Charlotte' Belongs To...Casey Mears

Not that this is news to anyone, but apparently being a NASCAR driver can be quite lucrative.
At least if you’ve driven for mega-teams like Hendrick Motorsports, Richard Childress Racing and Chip Ganassi.
Exhibit A on this is Casey Mears’ home, which was for sale as of last fall for an astounding $6.2 million according to Charlotte Magazine. The magazine called Mears’ home “the most expensive home in Charlotte.”
We’re not sure whether anyone took Mears up on his offer to buy it, but if they did, they’re certainly enjoying the “seven-car garage, wine cellar and tasting area, guest quarters and gourmet kitchen,” according to the magazine.
Apparently, it doesn’t suck to be Casey Mears.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 am

Re: And The 'Most Expensive Home In Charlotte' Belongs To...

I'll stick with Tony's "luxury log home" at Hidden Hollow, thank you. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:13 pm

It sure would be nice to have such a fine home, even if it's not this grand. Then if you're a NASCAR driver, they really don't get to enjoy it as much as the agerage Joe would like you & I. But the average Joe like us couldn't afford something like that anyway. What would you do with such a grand house anyway, unless you like a lot of company all the time for parties.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 pm

When I watched CMT specials about Nascar Drivers Diggs.. The Most oplulent was the Harvicks. It was akin to Donald Trumps Apartment. Very Beautiful but Sterile. So large you could get lost. Empty fridge except sodas. Freezer with Hot Pockets...lol
I think I liked Denny's the best & Kyles was good too. Very lived in & comfortable.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!

Return to NASCAR & Racing