Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Starting At Charlotte

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:09 pm

The elf will be in the 78. Ok, how cool would it be for Finch to put Regan in the 51 and he finishes out the season stomping on the elf? I can understand the team wanting some time with the elf in the car, but it won't be the same car next year. Maybe they want to toughen up the pit crew so they know what to expect next year? It's so kind of the elf to leave Finch hanging after wrecking most of his cars all year and taking him back after his suspension. What a guy!

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Rochelle wrote:The elf will be in the 78. Ok, how cool would it be for Finch to put Regan in the 51 and he finishes out the season stomping on the elf? I can understand the team wanting some time with the elf in the car, but it won't be the same car next year. Maybe they want to toughen up the pit crew so they know what to expect next year? It's so kind of the elf to leave Finch hanging after wrecking most of his cars all year and taking him back after his suspension. What a guy!

They says Finch probably wont be back next year.

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:48 pm

I know Schmoop. But the elf is leaving him hanging with 6 races to go this year. Bad karma for the chance Finch took on him when nobody else would touch him and all the cars he's wrecked. I hope Finch puts Regan in the 51 for those 6 races so he can keep his point standing which is better than the elf's.

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Rochelle wrote:I know Schmoop. But the elf is leaving him hanging with 6 races to go this year. Bad karma for the chance Finch took on him when nobody else would touch him and all the cars he's wrecked. I hope Finch puts Regan in the 51 for those 6 races so he can keep his point standing which is better than the elf's.

I didnt know any of that.
Man I hope the 78 team gets some bad karma out of this.
Hope Regan finds a decent ride. & he moved all the way out to colorado this year to be closer to that team that just dropped him like a bad habit too!

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 am

Who is reporting that Kurt is getting the 78 starting in Charlotte? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:00 am

even on nascar now this afternoon, DR said he was in the car for the next two races, and after that he couldnt comment, so that in itself pretty much said he was done...

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 am

HTower wrote:Who is reporting that Kurt is getting the 78 starting in Charlotte? I haven't been able to find that anywhere.

after rochelle mentioned it. I found it on Jayski.

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm guessing there's no "buy out" since the elf and Finch were supposed to have a handshake deal. Without funding it would be cool if Finch tossed the elf now. There are plenty of drivers that can run mid-pack. I agree that the elf needs to do what he feels is best for him, but to leave with 6 races left is a crappy way to pay back the guy that should have fired him after he was parked this year. And Regan is ahead of him in points. I guess this gives Finch the possibility of saving 6 cars. I think that would be the "glass half full" approach... :D

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm

One of the newspapers around here reported James Finch is out of all resources after Talladega and will probably close their doors.

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 pm

I've always thought Dave R was an under-appreciated and under-rated driver who in the right equipment with the right CC would be a contender for the Chase. I know many won't agree with that but it has always been my viewpoint. I like it when Dave R. wins and I don't like it when Kurt wins. I'm sure it's a personality thing because the Elf is pretty talented. I just have to "like" my driver. Following that line of reasoning... how did Tony Stewart make my final cut? HAHA

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Image

the real Kurt Busch... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Starting At Charlotte

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 pm

haha, that's funny Rochelle, and even better if you read your signature at the bottom as a caption, it goes perfect with the pic, priceless.
Post a reply