Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Robby Gordon's new venture.....GOOD FOR HIM.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:12 am

Kinda C@@@@L if ya ask ME....This is where his talents are best served anyway. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing it. 8-) 8-) :D

Latest news on Robby Gordon: Robby Gordon's Stadium SUPER Trucks and NBC Sports Group have reached an agreement to televise the 2013 Inaugural Stadium SUPER Trucks Season on NBC and NBC Sports Network. Starting in April of 2013, NBC and NBC Sports Network will televise 12 races (11 domestic and one international).(Stadium SUPER Trucks PR)(9-19-2012)

Re: Robby Gordon's new venture.....GOOD FOR HIM.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 am

he already sponsors JJ's lil brother.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm looking forward to those races... Glad to have another series to watch. Congrats to Robby, he came up with something different and interesting :)

Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Didn't know it was going to be televised also,thanks MW,something to look foward to.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

I didn't know that Ryan Hunter-Reay was married to Robby Gordon' s sister....now that is keeping it in the family. I wish Robby all the luck in the world......something new to watch! With Robby calling all the shots, it should be really exciting.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 am

wolfgang wrote:Didn't know it was going to be televised also,thanks MW,something to look foward to.

This oughtta be fun to watch......I like the off-road kind of stuff. 8-)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 am

hopefully this racing series will be as good as it was when Ivan "Ironman" Stewart was driving stadium trucks, I miss this kind of racing.
Post a reply