FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Clint Bowyer is Freaking Awesome

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 am

Clint Bowyer is Freaking Awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wJl3g_yUDQ

Hahahaha. I wish I'd got to see the whole thing or the Speed replay, darnit.

Bowyer's probably the funniest guy in the sport. He always makes me laugh about 50 times during the course of the broadcast of the Prelude to the Dream, it's an annual tradition of waiting to see what's gonna come out of his mouth, and he's just continually proven to have one of the best personalities and to me the best ability to make us grin, hoot, 'n holler at home.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:59 am

Re: Clint Bowyer is Freaking Awesome

The whole thing was pretty funny. Whoever idea this was should get a raise. My favorite think Bowyer said was that "Carl was so upset after last year that he decided not to come back". Among him calling Jeff Gordon mr.AARP.

Chris Myers asked the drivers who whines the most. They all said Jeff Gordon and Gordon raised his hand saying he #### the most. Hamlin then said he always gets on his radio from his spotter that the 24 says he is faster than you and he is not happy with you".
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

belle1010

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 am

I watched this on Speed last night, and you are right! Clint is hilarious, I was cracking up when he said his biggest competition was himself! Hope they do this program again next year.
"I'd wreck my mom to win a championship. I'd wreck your mom to win a championship." Tony Stewart
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I think he has probably the best personality in the garage. He always seems to be happy and can make a mundane interview funny. He is one of the most likeable people in NASCAR.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm

:lol: You should listen to him on the scanner....I thought Tony and Robert were funny, and they really are, but he is so off the wall...it's just really entertaining! When Tony's quiet I always listen to him! He's my second favorite cup driver.....when he tried to kiss Kasey on the check during the chase driver photos.......that's Clint! I bet he and Mikey at MWR are quite a team... :D :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:06 pm

The good news about Clint.......if he should win the championship, they wouldn't have to hire any entertainment for the Banquet.......he's would be perfect....a one man show! :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Clint is funny, but I've heard many of the drivers outdo themselves in the humor department, esp. our own Tony And Ryan. I bet the nonrace functions get pretty fun and rowdy behind the scenes.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:50 pm

I got home in time to watch the live broadcast online of the Contenders after it had been on for 30 mins. Then I watched the rerun the next day. I was disappointed in the rerun because it had been severely edited from the live broadcast.

I hope they do it again next year, and I hope I get to watch the live broadcast from start to finish!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK

Return to NASCAR & Racing