FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jeff.

<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Jeff.

Doubt anyone cares but hey im back(:

So did anyone else Remeber the Brad D saying Jeff was done for the last 3 weeks in a row???.....Boy did I hate that, and boy how much do I dislike him.....But I wanna say....WOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS JEFF GORDON ON MAKING THE CHASE!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: heheh :D :D :D :D

Ahh it feels so good to be a Jeff fan, Hope this keeps up lol(:


(All newbs who are reading this, I'm the sites lone Gordon fan. So don't attack me haha)



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4537

8305

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 am

Re: Jeff.

thought there was a few of you gordon fans on here?
ImageImageImage
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1923

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 am

Re: Jeff.

austin024 wrote:Doubt anyone cares but hey im back(:

So did anyone else Remeber the Brad D saying Jeff was done for the last 3 weeks in a row???.....Boy did I hate that, and boy how much do I dislike him.....But I wanna say....WOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS JEFF GORDON ON MAKING THE CHASE!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: heheh :D :D :D :D

Ahh it feels so good to be a Jeff fan, Hope this keeps up lol(:


(All newbs who are reading this, I'm the sites lone Gordon fan. So don't attack me haha)



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............ :P :lol: 8-) ......PS: Where ya been bud??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am

Re: Jeff.

@schmoopy: Last I remember I dont really remember any one else.

@Mw: man between work, two different schools and having to hang with friends is TOUGH lololololol I barley get to watch the races anymore. But Dont worry I still love nascar and jeff grodon :D hahah



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

onerockindoc

User avatar

Posts: 2534

Images: 1
10544

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Location: Houston, Texas

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 am

Re: Jeff.

Well Austin, I've sure missed you around here.

It was a sight to behold the other night...you would have thought your boy Jeff had won the race!! Now we just have to watch out for the old school moustache...might be a sign of a championship run.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3234

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: Jeff.

Great to see you back Austin,i guess now i'll have to be carefull of what i say about #24. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Re: Jeff.

thanks doc :p ive missed everyone too haha well not everyone....and whatcha say wolfie? haha long time no see budd



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 951

8030

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: Jeff.

austin024 wrote:
(All newbs who are reading this, I'm the sites lone Gordon fan. So don't attack me haha)


If you're the lone Gordon fan, you seem like the perfect target for being attacked. No teammates to push you to victory, or stick up for you. :twisted:
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 am

Re: Jeff.

HTower wrote:
austin024 wrote:
(All newbs who are reading this, I'm the sites lone Gordon fan. So don't attack me haha)


If you're the lone Gordon fan, you seem like the perfect target for being attacked. No teammates to push you to victory, or stick up for you. :twisted:





All I gotta say when Im "Attacked" is: 86 wins, 293 top 5's, 407 top 10's and 4 championships. Plus I do have quite a group of friends on here that Love me hahahaha ;) :D :D



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3234

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: Jeff.

austin024 wrote:
HTower wrote:
austin024 wrote:
(All newbs who are reading this, I'm the sites lone Gordon fan. So don't attack me haha)


If you're the lone Gordon fan, you seem like the perfect target for being attacked. No teammates to push you to victory, or stick up for you. :twisted:





All I gotta say when Im "Attacked" is: 86 wins, 293 top 5's, 407 top 10's and 4 championships. Plus I do have quite a group of friends on here that Love me hahahaha ;) :D :D

Even if we don't love Jeff. :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: Jeff.

[/quote]
Even if we don't love Jeff. :lol:[/quote]


Lol I think I'm the only Pure Gordon fan on here, atleast I hope so :D



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3234

Images: 3
8280

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: Jeff.

austin024 wrote:

Even if we don't love Jeff. :lol:[/quote]


Lol I think I'm the only Pure Gordon fan on here, atleast I hope so :D[/quote]
Least it's not Juan Montoya,then we'd have to eliminate you from here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

palino_s

User avatar

Posts: 195

180

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:12 am

Re: Jeff.

I am Jeff's fan too..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8952

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 am

Re: Jeff.

offensive thread...........
I miss you Frehley........
<<

austin024

User avatar

Posts: 241

180

Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Post Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 am

Re: Jeff.

michaeljohn wrote:offensive thread...........



I prefer defensive :P Glad to see ya comment Mj, Long time no see



I am who I am, If you dont like me. You Can kiss my ####
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER