No votes
ROUSH (2 drivers)
No votes
MWR (2 drivers)
No votes
RCR (1 driver)
No votes

Total votes : 24

Re: POLL: Which TEAM will win the Championship?

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

animink4 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:Same as last year, we only get 10 options for a poll, yet there are 12 cars in the Chase :?

The maximun number of poll options has been increased to 15 so you can start a 12-driver based poll topic if you choose.

Thanks!!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm

HMS has four teams in the chase,i think it's pretty obvious with team orders who'll win this one,unless luck changes everything. ;)

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)

Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:

Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Rochelle wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think race Hub & all the others always say whoever the guy thats on a roll & JJ are the favs. They are that predictable. The week before Denny won 2 straight they were saying he was done & had no chance.

Me. I have been saying saying Denny or Matt all season long, with the dark horse of Kahne.

Glad to see your a Denny fan as well Rochelle 8-)

Denny has been different this year, he seems to have matured a lot and he has a ton of confidence in Darian. They get along very well and the little bit of radio chatter I've heard sounds positive. I think Darian has gained a lot of confidence this year also and I think he would love nothing better than another championship. Of course you know Denny is itching for his 1st. If nothing else, I hope they have a good showing these next 10 races. I wouldn't mind Matty getting another championship, but I'd rather he did that next year, away from Rousch... :twisted:

LMAO! Couldn't agree more about Matt next year,especially since Jack puts Carl on a pedalstal over the rest of his drivers and Matt has the only championship thus far.I'm not a Denny fan,but he appears to have the best shot outside the HMS organization and it would be nice to see a new champion for once,it's long overdue.Tonys worst nightmare just could well be that with Darian if he winds up second. :)

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

All is possable,look at Tony last year. ;)

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

wolfgang wrote:
austin024 wrote:I'm going for 4 time to pull it off and become the new 5 time #24 all day everyday :D haha

Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

austin024 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

Jeff's had the cars to beat, Just bad luck. Real bad luck lol Richmond summoned up his whole season posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=47267#in one race. But his team showed true champions and pulled him out of the hole and brought him a cheese berth. I'm more excited this year than any other chase years lol. 3 straight top 3 finishes. :D

"CHEESE" berth ?? .....I hope THAT means you're ready for some "WHINE" too ;) :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Haha dang, autocorrect failed me yet again hahahah

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:05 am

Tony all the way to the championship

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I thought you were just implying that the Chase was "cheesy" :mrgreen:

It's a stinky cheese :mrgreen:
Post a reply