Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: Garage Gang girls head to Richmond

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 am

Well y'all, this morning we got up and got wristbands at the Office Depot for a signing. A little rain didn't melt me...well almost but not quite.

More later!!

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 am

rained all nite here, but actually comfortable for one, no humidity

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Well guys...we saw the man at Office Depot today. Stood in line with some new friends and had Tony sign all our wares! I gave him a wristband...which he thought was pretty cool.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Well guys...we saw the man at Office Depot today. Stood in line with some new friends and had Tony sign all our wares! I gave him a wristband...which he thought was pretty cool.

COOL :!: 8-) :D :D :D :D

Hope you explained where (who) the wristbands came from and "Fight For Four!?!"

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Have fun, and I hope you bring SHR better luck than we did at Bristol.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

WTG DOC, :D SHR Garage Gang NEEDS Tony in the TOP "10" at Richmond to get his Points for the Chase 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Annalee, yes I did tell him!!

I have a good feeling about Saturday night under those lights. Us girls are going to bring him luck!!

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Annalee, yes I did tell him!!

I have a good feeling about Saturday night under those lights. Us girls are going to bring him luck!!

HEY ANNALEE - you're famous... Tony knows who you are!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

doc ya shoulda told him of those special pictures i make of him and share with you on Facebook.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Been a great morning and afternoon so far with pictures and autographs to show for it!!

Got a wonderful pic of myself and Jerry Punch and Mike Helton and I. Got autographs from Denny Hamlin, Kurt, Joe Nemechek Aric Almirola to name a few.

For you Ryan fans....Tony Gibson, ugh.
Smoke needs to pick it up in happy hour...beginning in a few.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:03 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Been a great morning and afternoon so far with pictures and autographs to show for it!!

Got a wonderful pic of myself and Jerry Punch and Mike Helton and I. Got autographs from Denny Hamlin, Kurt, Joe Nemechek Aric Almirola to name a few.

For you Ryan fans....Tony Gibson, ugh.
Smoke needs to pick it up in happy hour...beginning in a few.

haha, are there greasy fingerprints on it from his lunch? :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Annalee, yes I did tell him!!

HEY ANNALEE - you're famous... Tony knows who you are!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OMG!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I JUST WANT THE BRACELET TO BRING HIM GOOD LUCK !!!!

Thank you doc! I got mine in the mail today 8-)...........put it on and won't take it off till Homestead.........Tony is probably thinking those crazy ladies!! You all are too funny! :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:49 am

Rain...looks to be coming this way. No fear, we are prepared.

Race last night was great. The battle between Harvick and Stenhouse was phenomenal to watch and listen to.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

I heard news about possible tornados in the east. Now I know why... They let Doc escape from Texas again! :lol:

Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 pm

I so so hope you all had a great time and didn't get too wet........Can't wait to hear the stories and hopefully see some Picts...........with my new BFF Tony! :lol: :lol:
Post a reply