FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank you Quicken Loans.........

<<

herbie14

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Thank you Quicken Loans.........

I received a nice surprise from UPS today. I won 4 tickets to the Camping World Truck Series race at Michigan Speedway for this Saturday. I entered a thing on Facebook where I had to send them my name address and phone number. After I sent the e-mail, I noticed another post where they had given all their tickets away 4 hours before I sent my it, so I figured that was my luck. Imagine my surprise when Liz called and told me we got tix from the UPS guy. Also, Liz (my wife), got an e-mail from a friend of hers offering her 2 free tickets to the Moto GP Sunday at Indy. Of course she said yes. So, in the span of 7 days, we will watch a truck race at MIS, a motorcycle race at IMS, and the Sprint Cup race at Bristol. Needless to say, I bought a Powerball ticket today. Hopefully I'll be peeing on my bosses desk tomorrow morning. Thanks Quicken Loans.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Re: Thank you Quicken Loans.........

herbie14 wrote:I received a nice surprise from UPS today. I won 4 tickets to the Camping World Truck Series race at Michigan Speedway for this Saturday. I entered a thing on Facebook where I had to send them my name address and phone number. After I sent the e-mail, I noticed another post where they had given all their tickets away 4 hours before I sent my it, so I figured that was my luck. Imagine my surprise when Liz called and told me we got tix from the UPS guy. Also, Liz (my wife), got an e-mail from a friend of hers offering her 2 free tickets to the Moto GP Sunday at Indy. Of course she said yes. So, in the span of 7 days, we will watch a truck race at MIS, a motorcycle race at IMS, and the Sprint Cup race at Bristol. Needless to say, I bought a Powerball ticket today. Hopefully I'll be peeing on my bosses desk tomorrow morning. Thanks Quicken Loans.

I think you may be pushing your luck a little there, herbie.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

LMAO Herbie :!:

I don't know, with all you got going on you should have a pretty good chance for that Powerball. I surely wouldn't bet against you :D

Have a great time, I love the Moto GP :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Congrats! The trucks are fun to watch at MIS so enjoy! Weather is supposed to be great! 8-)
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Things are right in Herbieland 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

HTower

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:06 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
herbie14 wrote:I received a nice surprise from UPS today. I won 4 tickets to the Camping World Truck Series race at Michigan Speedway for this Saturday. I entered a thing on Facebook where I had to send them my name address and phone number. After I sent the e-mail, I noticed another post where they had given all their tickets away 4 hours before I sent my it, so I figured that was my luck. Imagine my surprise when Liz called and told me we got tix from the UPS guy. Also, Liz (my wife), got an e-mail from a friend of hers offering her 2 free tickets to the Moto GP Sunday at Indy. Of course she said yes. So, in the span of 7 days, we will watch a truck race at MIS, a motorcycle race at IMS, and the Sprint Cup race at Bristol. Needless to say, I bought a Powerball ticket today. Hopefully I'll be peeing on my bosses desk tomorrow morning. Thanks Quicken Loans.

I think you may be pushing your luck a little there, herbie.

you've got to ride the luck train for as long as you can. As long as he didn't buy 400 lotto tickets, when his luck runs out he won't be running full speed towards the wall. :o
<<

awsum14

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 am

If he's one of the $1 million winners in Indiana, We'll never here the end of it. :D :D :?: :?: :?:
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

Well if you live in Michigan, someone there won the Lottery......have fun Herbie sounds like a busy weekend..... :)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Annalee wrote:Well if you live in Michigan, someone there won the Lottery......have fun Herbie sounds like a busy weekend..... :)

The ticket was sold in Lapeer MI which is east of Flint. As of noon the winner hasn't stepped forward to claim the prize. The gas station owner who sold the ticket will receive $50,000 for selling the ticket. I wouldn't mind that amount.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:36 pm

ndunn wrote:
Annalee wrote:Well if you live in Michigan, someone there won the Lottery......have fun Herbie sounds like a busy weekend..... :)

The ticket was sold in Lapeer MI which is east of Flint. As of noon the winner hasn't stepped forward to claim the prize. The gas station owner who sold the ticket will receive $50,000 for selling the ticket. I wouldn't mind that amount.

Me neither... I'll take $50 grand any day! ;) :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 pm

S
ndunn wrote:

So I take it no one here has won? :roll: ....Darn!!.......I would so like to know one Lottery winner, probably would like it even better if that winner was me 8-) ....we could have a really nice party!! :lol: :lol:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

herbie14

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, I didn't get to pee on my bosses desk. I only got 1 # correct. Glad I only spent $2.00, lol. Oh well, I'm getting ready to start a heller week of Rock'n and Racin'. First stop, a battle of the bands on Friday. I'll try to get pics up as soon as I can.........heck, I still haven't figured out how to put up an avatar, lol.
" I've got a cooler full of Schlitz and I'm not gonna stop drinkin till I get to the bottom." - Tony Stewart

Herbie
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 am

Well Herbie my friend it sounds like you and Miss Li z are going to have onehelluvaweekend!! One for the memory books for sure.

Have a couple Lone Star Lites for me.
Safe travels to y'all and be sure to tell us all the details, don't leave anything out. Well , that is if you can remember it!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am

... or not rated below PG-13 (this is a family website). ;) :lol:

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

HiddenHollow wrote:... or not rated below PG-13 (this is a family website). ;) :lol:

Hmmmmm, does that mean PG-10 is out of the question??? :lol: :lol: ;)

Have fun Liz & Herbes 8-) 8-) Hmmmm, somehow I don't realy have to say that cause, U always have a Blast at a Nascar race :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing