FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Wondering what Kenseth is thinking now!!

<<

Annalee

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Wondering what Kenseth is thinking now!!

Instead of JGR adding a fourth team......they better get their act together with their equipment!! They can't get one car to finish the race....I am not sure Matt is thinking he made the right decision :roll: :roll: It is sad for Kyle...... he is way to talented a driver to have to put up with as much car failure as he has!! And Denny, he needs fire insurance.....Joey take the money and run......
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Wondering what Kenseth is thinking now!!

I can't disagree with you at this point. As far as Kyle goes, I felt so bad for him. His year has truly sucked. Denny too. I don't think their move to TRD engines was the smartest move, with all the issues they've had since that transition. As far as Joey goes, absolutely take the money and run! I really did want Trevor to have that 22 ride, but their sincere interest in Joey has changed my mind. It could be a risky move for him but I believe he needs to get away from JGR and show what he's made of. I'm not a Penske fan, but that's a quality ride and I think Brad could help him advance. For a long time I didn't think a scrawny kid could wheel a heavy car like that very effectively, but Brad has shown me that's not the case. Joey's made some immature and stupid remarks and he could learn a lesson or two from Brad. If Brad is willing to work with him, I think he could help him a lot. As far as Matty goes, he's one of my most favorite people and I hope his attitude and outlook can bring some type of stability to JGR.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

JGR can't get two great drivers championships and Denny is barely going to make the chase and Kyle is probably going to miss it (I hope so). They do have so issues. But Kenseth is Kenseth he will be just fine.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Could be worse for Matt,there's alot of teams out there not running so hot that should be and RCR stands out the worst over JGR.I'm sure JGR will work it out,they always bounce back,i didn't see Roush as a factor today.Depending on Sammys success the rest of the season in the #22 and Shell,we may see him in the car next year.I'm not crazy about Joey in the #22 ride,Kurt,Jeremey and Dingelbury was enough for me,i'd prefer Ryan again over any of the other choices.Harvick had a chance his last time around,i wished he had taken it as RCR only runs good when the contract or sponsor comes due. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 pm

wolfgang wrote:Could be worse for Matt,there's alot of teams out there not running so hot that should be and RCR stands out the worst over JGR.I'm sure JGR will work it out,they always bounce back,i didn't see Roush as a factor today.Depending on Sammys success the rest of the season in the #22 and Shell,we may see him in the car next year.I'm not crazy about Joey in the #22 ride,Kurt,Jeremey and Dingelbury was enough for me,i'd prefer Ryan again over any of the other choices.Harvick had a chance his last time around,i wished he had taken it as RCR only runs good when the contract or sponsor comes due. ;)

Greg Biffle finished 6th and Matt Kenseth 8th.....my point is at least they finished....how many races have you seen JGR with all three cars in the garage and DNF's ..And Denny was on his second car when it blew up......I am not a Rousch fan but having the choice of running a JGR car or Rousch I would definitely not choose JGR.....

As for RCR.......They aren't running well, but they are at least running and able to finish races......Things aren't going to change until Austin and Ty arrive......that is just life!

Next to Tony and Ryan, I like Matt.....He is great driver and I want the best for him.....wish he was coming to SHR as a fourth car! :(
#Support Smoke
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm a big fan of Matt too,have been since both he and Dale Jr.were in the Busch series together,but Roush was never a factor and aside Kyle being an idiot at times over the years,i think he's the best driver at JGR as today proved it again.Carl isn't as good of a driver as Matt,but how do you go from where he was last year to where he is this year? All teams struggle from time to time,i wouldn't worry about Matt going to JGR and i believe he will be an assett to them.The only thing Matt is probly thinking is,i hope they get this figured out before next season. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am

wolfgang wrote:The only thing Matt is probly thinking is,i hope they get this figured out before next season. ;)

That was good!! ;) :lol: :lol: I wonder who will be his crew chief ?

JMO, I am really not a fan either of Kyle, but I so think he has talent...Denny is good but not as good as Kyle and Joey (definitely not a fan)but he needs to get out of JGR..

As for Harvick, I really thought he would come to SHR.....Kevin and Tony are good friends, and I think it would be a great fourth car for SHR.... I really thought he could see the writing on the wall with Austin and Ty. Maybe sponsorship played a big part in that decision..
#Support Smoke
<<

palino_s

Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Their move to Toyota was biggest mistake.. Team havent team leader.. Smoke was team leader. Denny isnt team player, Kyle isnt team leader and Joey is still kid.. Matt Kenseth is great driver, but he is great team player and great team leader.. He will good teacher for Joey..
#10 (Danica), #14, #24, #32 (Terry), #39, #42

Return to NASCAR & Racing