Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: A tale of 2 Chads

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm not embarrassed at al. Just like there are men who are "chubby chasers" I guess I am a "hairless humper"

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

last i checked he had hair, and from i remember, a man is not defined by his hair

Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:12 pm

All I've been singing since yesterday is the song from Hair....what a great show.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm

hahaha... You two make my day!

BTW, I read this yesterday and, sorry to say, I just had to get some KFC :D I'm a long way from 18 but sometimes you just have to treat yourself. I just try to not make a habit of it :mrgreen:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 pm

im just grateful i didnt have to hear ya, probably make my ears bleed from your singing :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

I'll call you this weekend with my rendition. Promise you'll love it.

Rochelle, the power of Internet suggestion. You are now in under our spell

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 pm

i think many are, just afraid to admit it, rochelle knew she couldnt fight it no more....

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

haha... The chicken cravings continue. When I went to the store today I picked up a rotisserie chicken. WTH is happening to me :?: :?: :?: I think I need an intervention... Maybe AJ knows someone :twisted:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 am

once every couple months ill get a rotisserie chicken, they are really good, just take of the skin and eat away, nom, nom, nom,

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 pm

dropped the ball big time, ya did doc

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The ball as you say is firmly in hand.....no need to worry my crazy old man friend...

Why are we speaking in code??

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:26 pm

chad's birthday

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:28 pm

But then I would get accused of trying to turn this in to a JJ loving site.......everybody knows....I heart Chad and I did Fed Ex him a very expensive gift

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:32 pm

true, we cant anything positive mentioned bout the 48, u did not send him anything, did ya see when they interviewed clint before the race? as they were askin him questions he had his back towards the camera and the interviewer goes " clint is watching chad walk by." made it sound like chad was the pope haha

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:41 pm

i found this pic ya wanted for awhile, if i can remember i will post it to FB.....
Post a reply