michaeljohn wrote:plus its better to finish 1st than 22nd hahahahaha

Truth.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Re: Not another Jimmie Johnson win

22nd, <snicker>
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:
hey sunshine, i can dish whatever got, but im not indulging your kid like fantasies, you wanna be the winner, control me? go for it, like i always said "thinking you are a winner of a internet fight, is also saying your the smartest kid on the short bus." so have it, your the smartest kid on the short bus.

Who in the #### was that directed at?
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

SS14,

You have to realize that you are the one that put in your profile: single, male, 19, student. I can only think of four others on this site that are younger than you. That makes you and the other four a kid to a good majority of us and your maturity is proving that post after post. I would dare say that you are less mature than the other four I have encountered. I am only pointing out the obvious.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:
hey sunshine, i can dish whatever got, but im not indulging your kid like fantasies, you wanna be the winner, control me? go for it, like i always said "thinking you are a winner of a internet fight, is also saying your the smartest kid on the short bus." so have it, your the smartest kid on the short bus.

Who in the #### was that directed at?

not you, go read and all the answers will be there.................
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:49 pm

May i be so bold to say,the Jimmy Johnson era continues and JJ w/o Chad i don't believe would stop him as it didn't Jeff Gordon,Dale Snr.and many other greats in racing history that have had differant c/c over the years.Took me a long time to accept the fact Jeff Gordon was as good as he is and JJ maybe longer.When you pay more attention to a driver and what is going on,you understand why.Yeah no one liked alot of drivers that dominated the sport over the years,i use to hear about it when Dale Snr.had his dominating years and got sick of it as i'm sure MJ is by now with the neg.on JJ by some.I've learned alot about Jeff and JJ over the years and they do represent the sport well and are two of you're top five drivers if not the top two today.Tony is in the top three i'd say and the rest is hard to say,i gave up considering some drivers refuse to leave has been teams or others just never shown through yet.The up and coming i believe will be Brad Keselowski,whether with Penske or not is yet to be seen.SAY WHAT? :mrgreen:
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 pm

from what i have been hearing on the shows, many people are high on brad k bein the next big thing, and i wouldnt doubt it, he went to a team that i thought was so, so, maybe its previous drivers were so,so,

wolf people can hate JJ all they want here, it doesnt bother me, what bothers me is how they want to discredit everything he has done, just because they dont like him. i have made it known, i was never a fan of tony, but i can be a MAN and admit that tony is a great driver, but ya never hear me say... "yea tony, he was only good cuz of zippy." cuz its b.s. any driver that can win multiple championships is a rare talent, and it does excite me to hear that he is bein compared to the King and Sr, because to me, they are the top dogs of the sport, he has 60 wins in 11 years, i dont know what will happen in the future, but it was cool seeing JJ get props from the indy crowd sunday and the media, cuz he earned it.
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:55 pm

:lol:
michaeljohn wrote:from what i have been hearing on the shows, many people are high on brad k bein the next big thing, and i wouldnt doubt it, he went to a team that i thought was so, so, maybe its previous drivers were so,so,

wolf people can hate JJ all they want here, it doesnt bother me, what bothers me is how they want to discredit everything he has done, just because they dont like him. i have made it known, i was never a fan of tony, but i can be a MAN and admit that tony is a great driver, but ya never hear me say... "yea tony, he was only good cuz of zippy." cuz its b.s. any driver that can win multiple championships is a rare talent, and it does excite me to hear that he is bein compared to the King and Sr, because to me, they are the top dogs of the sport, he has 60 wins in 11 years, i dont know what will happen in the future, but it was cool seeing JJ get props from the indy crowd sunday and the media, cuz he earned it.

The media has been on a frenzy lately about Brad and Paul Wolf,####,i was on a frenzy after his conflicts with Edwards and Kyle during the year he won the NW championship,even after all that B.S. with those two clowns he still won it. :mrgreen:Like his attitude and his style,he can wheel a race car and it's about time the media chimed in.Brad is no Dale Snr.,but if this is the best we can get during this era i'll take it,sure as #### isn't Kyle or anyone else. :lol:
Don't take things to heart on here,i sure don't anymore.Some are blind,some are sore losers,some haven't a clue and some just want to get a rise out a yah like me. :lol:
Junior Johnson/Cale Yarborough/Dale Earnhardt Snr./DougWolfgang
Ron Hornady/Kevin Harvick/Brad Keselowski/Sammy Swindell
Kyle Larson and Ryan Blaney!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:14 am

DJ said on nascar now, that brad spends a lot time studying tracks in his spare time and it obvious paid off, and yea he did get the wrong end of the deal between carl n kyle, i think he is starting to pass carl in the talent section,

oh and i dont take it to heart anymore, there are people who are just plain miserable and need the reason to scream and try to bring others down to make themselves feel better, i think the best for me was when the thread was started that JJ took supplements, i knew it was a matter of time before that lie was posted, course no one bought into it, gave me a good giggle........ i was suppose to take danica's place net year in the 10 car, but the B sample came back with mnt dew in my system, and i refused rehab haha
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Still whining about this? It's because deep down you know its all Chad :P .
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

welcome to the Jimmie Johnson website paid for by Tony Stewart, hahahaha, thanks Tony!
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Matt Kenseth and Denny Hamlin are not Jimmie Johnson fans either :lol:. I guess JJ thinks he owns the track.
RIP Dan Wheldon
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing