FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not another Jimmie Johnson win

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Not another Jimmie Johnson win

dingbat is a good term, like larry mac said yesterday " if you tell the truth you wont have difficult time remembering." for once i agree with him, AJ better watch what he tweets or his mngr says,
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

JJ did make a deal with the Devil. His name is Chad Kanus :twisted:. Still would love to see what five time would do out of the 48 or at least when Chad steps down. I have said it before and I'll say it again he owes his success to him. His car was a rocket ship.

The last few laps when DJ was saying JJ doesn't get enough credit I almost threw up. They are so far up this guy's rearend. And his sprint commercial is getting annoying I saw it in a movie theater the other day and I was like "really?"
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

dude give me a break, if tony won, they would have been the same thing, your just a hater, you can never give JJ credit for driving, i for one am glad chad is a CC because he is the best in the game, no one puts in the same amount of time as chad does, so much so chad wont get married until he accomplishes all he wants, and whether you like or not, that crowd was howling JJ when he was in VL, every time JJ wins i gotta read a garbage thread from you because you dont like him and thats fine, but dont discredit what JJ has done, hate him all you want, i find it very comical that you cant focus on how well tony ran, but you can ramble on how JJ won. it makes my weekend knowing anything JJ does turns your stomach. haha it really does. i could say something since ya took a swipe at JJ, but im not playin that game anymore, because with each win he is in premier company.....
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey I wouldn't call myself a hater. My gf is a hater (she said today JJ still sucks even after five championships). I just really don't like JJ. He is a fine driver. But his cc is perhaps the best this sport has ever seen. If AJ Allmedinger was in that car today he would have won. I just don't like seeing JJ win and him being talked about all the time. Everyone has that one person wither in sports, movies, or whatever that they are sick of seeing and JJ is that for me :D .
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

jamo14

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I just don't like seeing JJ win and him being talked about all the time.

says the guy that talks about him all the time.... :lol:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 pm

That was a good, old-fashioned butt whipping we saw today. 48 team took everyone behind the woodshed, only problem is millions of people had a view of it. He didn't lead quite as many laps today but his run is nearly as dominant as Dale Jarrett's in 1999 or Jeff Gordon in 2004. By halfway the race was pretty much not in question, even though Keselowski was leading and seemed to have about the only car capable of running with Jimmie. That was his race, that's all there is to it.

As for Jimmie "love-fest" mode, they do that for every Brickyard winner who wins with a big enough lead for them to talk about them. NBC did it for Tony in '05 and ESPN did it in '07, so it's hypocritical to gripe about them doing it for Johnson. Jimmie and his team's performance this weekend was the stuff of legends, from running sideways through and off every turn to qualify sixth and then winning the race in such a dominant fashion. He deserved to have the love-fest bestowed upon him after a run like that.

Smoke has the most pure talent of anybody (Johnson himself has said so) but people have got to give Jimmie his due for being able to wheel a race car sooner or later.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 am

Aaron we go through this every time JJ wins, it is truly sicking and boring, im not allowed to make JJ threads, but sunshine is allowed to make threads to bash him, i dont really care if JJ said tony is the best wheel man, of course he will say that, they are friends, this isnt a competition on who is the greatest driver, well for me it isnt, im mean cmon 4 years of this crap, and thats what it is crap, people can post how much they hate JJ i really dont care, but dont discredit him, the fact of the matter he can "wheel a car" he has been able to for years, and for people to use the chad excuse, is so lame, i guess richard petty sucked as a driver cuz he had dale inman as a cc for all 7 championships all but two wins, but like i said, to know JJ gets under people's skin that they have to spew out hate is funny, and brings a smile to my face,

so today was a plain old whooping on the field, and it was great!!!!!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 am

I watched JJ on "Sunday Conversation" tonite..... The more interviews I see, the more I realize that he REALLY is a Nice, down to earth, humble kind of guy. Alot of people that have had that degree of success tend to become "uppity" and think they're above everyone else. That's not what I see in this guy......I never really disliked him, I was just tired of the same guy winning every year. Anybody that would take time to help tornado victims is a good egg by me..... I've seen how much fun a tornado can be and wouldn't wish that on ANYBODY. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 am

ya buddy, some years your like on main street for that crazy stuff.....
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 am

Johnson's victory lane interview, where he talked about how cool it was to hear the fans and then said "I can hear you! Thank you!", you could just kind of tell that was a genuine deal. Like MW said, he's a good, humble guy in spite of his success. Makes it easy to feel good about him winning races if my guy can't.

Sort of on topic, sort of off, but the deal with Genevieve not wanting to kiss the bricks and looking at Jimmie and Chani like they had lost their #### minds and then finally giving in and kissing them next to Jimmie after everyone else had cleared away was pretty much about the sweetest thing we've seen in a long time.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

I just enjoy making fun of JJ. Always have and always will. Everyone needs a villain. If you don't like tough luck :D.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

jamo14

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I just enjoy making fun of JJ. Always have and always will. Everyone needs a villain. If you don't like tough luck :D.

then you should have no problem being called a kid, kid....
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:Johnson's victory lane interview, where he talked about how cool it was to hear the fans and then said "I can hear you! Thank you!", you could just kind of tell that was a genuine deal. Like MW said, he's a good, humble guy in spite of his success. Makes it easy to feel good about him winning races if my guy can't.

Sort of on topic, sort of off, but the deal with Genevieve not wanting to kiss the bricks and looking at Jimmie and Chani like they had lost their #### minds and then finally giving in and kissing them next to Jimmie after everyone else had cleared away was pretty much about the sweetest thing we've seen in a long time.

I think Genevieve was scared with all the people around, cuz there are a ton of pics with her and JJ kissing the bricks by themselves, im sure people at this site will complain about that, cuz they are so petty..

hey sunshine, i can dish whatever got, but im not indulging your kid like fantasies, you wanna be the winner, control me? go for it, like i always said "thinking you are a winner of a internet fight, is also saying your the smartest kid on the short bus." so have it, your the smartest kid on the short bus.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

jamo14 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:I just enjoy making fun of JJ. Always have and always will. Everyone needs a villain. If you don't like tough luck :D.

then you should have no problem being called a kid, kid....

I don't mind being called a kid by people who don't know me.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 pm

plus its better to finish 1st than 22nd hahahahaha
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing