FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

National Athem

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

National Athem

Finally One of the best singers ever (to me he is #1) sang the National Athem and it was Raul Malo former lead singer of the Mavericks. This man has a voice that vibrates gold. No one like him. It was awesome.

Now or a little bit of a huge mistake from Dale Jarrett. Tony is the in car reporter this week and Dale talked to him and when he was finished with Tony he said " now to his crew chief "Darrian Grubb" someone in the background yelled "Addington" and Dale said "my bad".....It wasn't hysterical but it was funny. Addington had a big smile on his face when the camera turned to him.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: National Athem

I agree. He had total command of his voice. Great performance! That's not an easy song to sing and he did a fantastic job.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:15 pm

one of the most solid performances i seen in a long time....
<<

azk8ster

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I wish NASCAR or the tracks or whoever decides who sings would have the former WWE ring announcer, Lillian Garcia, do the Anthem. Brings tears to my eyes every time, she's freaking AMAZING! I also wish that I wasn't on the phone with the TV muted for today's performance, i love me a great Anthem!

try to find a youTube video and see if you agree (i lack the knowledge of how to post a video, or else i'd do it :( )
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

azk8ster wrote:I wish NASCAR or the tracks or whoever decides who sings would have the former WWE ring announcer, Lillian Garcia, do the Anthem. Brings tears to my eyes every time, she's freaking AMAZING! I also wish that I wasn't on the phone with the TV muted for today's performance, i love me a great Anthem!

try to find a youTube video and see if you agree (i lack the knowledge of how to post a video, or else i'd do it :( )

I'm sorry you missed it. Raul has a fantastic voice. I do not know of Lillian Garcia. I hope someone can post the video of her singing I would love to hear her. Also I always liked Whitney Houstons singing the anthem.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:52 am

Speaking of Whitney's version...

That was here in Tampa in 1991.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm

:shock: How old are these kids? NASCAR needs to get them to a race! :D :D :D :D

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE.........THEY HAVE MY VOTE! :)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

HiddenHollow wrote::shock: How old are these kids? NASCAR needs to get them to a race! :D :D :D :D

The word I'm going to use is over used but the three deserve it. AWESOME. I wonder if the three are related as their voices go so well together.

I went back and listened to the other children and wow do they ever put adults to shame.

Return to NASCAR & Racing