FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

AJ SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

im4tony

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Re: AJ SUSPENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is AJ knows what it was and I do believe Nascar has to tell him what it was...he wouldn't want to start up again after rehab with the idea that it could happen again.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Annalee wrote:On NASCAR Now this afternoon, NASCAR has not and probably won't tell him what he tested positive for.......I don't understand that?!? How can you accuse someone of drug use and then not tell him what it is you are accusing him of using....last time I checked this was the USA. :roll: :roll: That is just wrong!

nascar informs the party what they tested positive for, they will not however tell anyone else.
<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm

STATEMENT FROM KURT BUSCH: "I informed Team Penske after the 2011 season that taking me out of the 2 car was one thing, but taking me out of the 22 car is just gonna pi$$ me off...and you don't want to see me pi$$ed off. I'm like Eric Cartman, I will strike down my fury when you least expect it....just ask Scott Tenermann."
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 pm

I agree Annalee. It's like saying "You screwed up" and not telling them what or how. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to get up in the morning.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm

they even repeated on race hub tonite that he was informed on what made him fail the drug test, and if people want to believe that nascar wont tell him anything that would violate his civil rights, so nascar isnt going to chance a major lawsuit, just so they dont have to tell AJ anything.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:33 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
wolfgang wrote:What gets me is they retest for the b sample from the same original sample,why not a new sample?

...easy, some substances have a very short "half life" in the blood stream/body...meaning they clear in a very short time, sometimes in a matter of a few hours. So, a different day could mean a VERY different result.

This is how pro athletes(even with testing) are still using steriods...well testerone(technically an androgen). Fast acting creams, gels...ect. that can clear the system is as little as a few hours when, I believe they have like 48 hours or so to report for testing.

Guess that makes sense,i'm sure we'll never really know exactly what it was in his system.Mayfield was Meth,which to me is alot differant than AJs' situation or maybe not? BTW rulez,you seem to know an awfull lot about this.HMMMMMM! :mrgreen:
Last edited by wolfgang on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

jamo14 wrote:STATEMENT FROM KURT BUSCH: "I informed Team Penske after the 2011 season that taking me out of the 2 car was one thing, but taking me out of the 22 car is just gonna pi$$ me off...and you don't want to see me pi$$ed off. I'm like Eric Cartman, I will strike down my fury when you least expect it....just ask Scott Tenermann."

are you saying Kurt spiked AJ's drink? :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Amphetamines caused Allmendinger's positive test. Brand names of medications that contain or metabolize into amphetamines include Adderall, Dexedrine, Dextrostat, Desoxyn, Didrex, ProCentra and Vyvanse. Amphetamines also are used recreationally as a performance enhancer, often referred to on the street as "speed." When overused, they can be psychologically and physically addictive.
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Smoke14Wins wrote:Amphetamines caused Allmendinger's positive test. Brand names of medications that contain or metabolize into amphetamines include Adderall, Dexedrine, Dextrostat, Desoxyn, Didrex, ProCentra and Vyvanse. Amphetamines also are used recreationally as a performance enhancer, often referred to on the street as "speed." When overused, they can be psychologically and physically addictive.
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

Thanks S14,it makes it a little more understandable,does appear it could happen to anyone if not carefull.Just seems a bit drastic to throw the man out of Nascar unlike the situation of Mayfield in comparison. :shock:
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

I watched Race Hub too and Tara said "they r sending them the results in a packet of exactly what they found" AJ is gonna be told....as of that particular moment they did not know...all they had been told at that time that it was a stimulant.....

And as far as the rumor of amphetamines goes...even if true...they r found in sinus meds....he has been known to drink energy drinks as well...mix those together and u can get a false positive.....and the fact that there was only a nanogram above the level that tells me he is not an addict and just took to much OTC meds....they confirmed it was NOT cocaine, meth etc....

tc

<<

jamo14

Post Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
jamo14 wrote:STATEMENT FROM KURT BUSCH: "I informed Team Penske after the 2011 season that taking me out of the 2 car was one thing, but taking me out of the 22 car is just gonna pi$$ me off...and you don't want to see me pi$$ed off. I'm like Eric Cartman, I will strike down my fury when you least expect it....just ask Scott Tenermann."

are you saying Kurt spiked AJ's drink? :mrgreen:

I plead the 5th of Crown Royal 8-)
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 am

To all the folks who thought that there was a chance that AJ's B sample would pass. I told ya so. Why would something from the A sample pass? I don't feel bad for AJ for two reasons.

1. I never cared for him.
2. He should have been more careful.

His rep saying they don't know what drug it is is B.S. They know exactly what made him fail the drug test. NASCAR doesn't reveal it unless the driver does. They are at least saying it is an amphetamine so there is a good chance there is something legal. Could be illegal too. Does AJ look like some who does drugs? Well I had a friend who is a clean cut white boy, if you just met him you would never suspect he did drugs. But he has done almost all of them. Not saying AJ does drugs. But it would be nice if they reveal the exact drug it was. Smart of him to do the road to recovery and not go down the road of Jeremy Mayfield. His NASCAR career is over though. But AJ Foyt wants him to race for him in Indycar. Best thing for him is to race Indycars for AJ Foyt and run grand am for Michael Shank once this all clears up.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 am

Aj knows what he has taken over the last 3 weeks, legal or not legal, and he is a moron for not telling nascar he took something new even if it was over the counter, it is a driver's responsibility to inform nascar of any change of medicine they take, so no sympathy for him bein a moron.
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 am

Smokeshow14 wrote:To all the folks who thought that there was a chance that AJ's B sample would pass. I told ya so. Why would something from the A sample pass? I don't feel bad for AJ for two reasons.

1. I never cared for him.
2. He should have been more careful.

His rep saying they don't know what drug it is is B.S. They know exactly what made him fail the drug test. NASCAR doesn't reveal it unless the driver does. They are at least saying it is an amphetamine so there is a good chance there is something legal. Could be illegal too. Does AJ look like some who does drugs? Well I had a friend who is a clean cut white boy, if you just met him you would never suspect he did drugs. But he has done almost all of them. Not saying AJ does drugs. But it would be nice if they reveal the exact drug it was. Smart of him to do the road to recovery and not go down the road of Jeremy Mayfield. His NASCAR career is over though. But AJ Foyt wants him to race for him in Indycar. Best thing for him is to race Indycars for AJ Foyt and run grand am for Michael Shank once this all clears up.

Does AJ's problems in anyway affect your life? I think the remark clean cut white boy wasn't necessary. All of us are reading things that we don't know if they are true. We are speculating and that would not hold up in court. In a real world I hope he finds out what everything is all about and gets his life back. This situation has devastated his family and he'll never get over what he did to them. To me that is a punishment worse than what NASCAR can do to him.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 pm

wolfgang wrote:Guess that makes sense,i'm sure we'll never really know exactly what it was in his system.Mayfield was Meth,which to me is alot differant than AJs' situation or maybe not? BTW rulez,you seem to know an awfull lot about this.HMMMMMM! :mrgreen:

...I have to know how to "skirt by" if I need to... :mrgreen: Nah, the reason is that I was a personal trainer YEARS ago(about 20 yrs. ago or so). I figured I'd just be structuring workouts and teaching correct form...etc., but it wasn't long before people started draggin' all kinds of sh*t to me asking,"Is this any good?"..."Should I be using this?" Mostly weight loss supplements which were mostly just different forms of caffiene...though the "in the know" stuff was ECA stacks(ephedrine/caffiene/aspirin) at the time(pre original Hydroxycut). So, I figured I better start educating myself about this stuff so I could give a more informed answer than..."uhhmmmm".

So, I still keep up with it a bit...it's much easier now in the internet era. ;)
Last edited by smoke14rulez on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing