FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NASCAR has a new agency

<<

adny1030

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 am

NASCAR has a new agency

http://adage.com/article/agency-news/og ... aign=adage

It will be interesting to see how their new marketing partner will change things. We will see the roll out in Feb 2013 of the new plans. There will be some cross over into prospective new audiences as they try and bring the sport forward.

Just thought I would share since it was in my in-box this morning.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 am

Re: NASCAR has a new agency

This should be interesting to watch develop. :|
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 pm

well this should probably finish off the sport. Whenever they try to cater to bring in the younger fans, they forget they should be trying to make the product better, not fabricate crap so it is interesting. They should cater to the "race fan" (whatever the age) not a demographic.

Nascar wants to make the sport stronger, then they should help the local tracks, which is where it builds core race fans from an early age. Not seek out ways to take from them.
ImageImageImage
<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:well this should probably finish off the sport. Whenever they try to cater to bring in the younger fans, they forget they should be trying to make the product better, not fabricate crap so it is interesting. They should cater to the "race fan" (whatever the age) not a demographic.

Nascar wants to make the sport stronger, then they should help the local tracks, which is where it builds core race fans from an early age. Not seek out ways to take from them.

I agree with you for the most part Schmoopy. Only thing is in todays NASCAR world drivers are not found on the home tracks. They are the children, grandchildren of former NASCAR drivers, crewchiefs and owners.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,

Return to NASCAR & Racing