Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

this IS funny, and many will agree

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

i was at nascar.com, and they had a article about the safer barriers and the picture they used had steven wallace, if any could speak about those walls, steven wallace could, he is a expert.

Re: this IS funny, and many will agree

Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:49 pm

hahaha... Yes, Steven and the safer barriers are a match made in heaven...

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:19 pm

I always thought Steven Wallace was paid to crash into the barriers to see if they really were safer. Oh no he did it on his own. Does anyone know what job he has since his dad closed the racing for him?

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

ndunn wrote:I always thought Steven Wallace was paid to crash into the barriers to see if they really were safer. Oh no he did it on his own. Does anyone know what job he has since his dad closed the racing for him?

yep his real name was Crash test Dummy, but they forced him to change his name when Nascar forced him to wear a Helmet. Other Crash test Dummies thought he was giving them a bad name!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Poor Steve "Ain't see a wall I didn't like" Wallace. He has the talent to drive a race car. Just not the mentality. He partied too much too.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Well, I don't miss him a bit......now if we can get that camera hogging daddy of his off the TV....all will be good.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Well, I don't miss him a bit......now if we can get that camera hogging daddy of his off the TV....all will be good.

Amen doc!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Rochelle wrote:
onerockindoc wrote:Well, I don't miss him a bit......now if we can get that camera hogging daddy of his off the TV....all will be good.

Amen doc!

Double Amen!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

azk8ster wrote:
Rochelle wrote:

Amen doc!

Double Amen!

can I get one more Amen?!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:05 pm

such meanies!!!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Three Amen's and one Hallelujah !!! :lol: :lol:
Post a reply