FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SAY IT IS NOT SO!!!! PLEASE!!!!

<<

TonyTina14

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 pm

SAY IT IS NOT SO!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Just watching speed center and they say matt is going to JGR for 20 car but they are trying to keep
joey for 4th car if they get the funding they say that Ryan might go to jack if they dont get full
year car funding? but then I walk back in room and hear that if Ryan leaves that bush might go to
SHR and that they will have dodge cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! and furnuture row will be the car for bush
please tell me that my ears have failed me!!!! that this is not true!!! been looking on all the web
Please tell me this is not Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL THANK GOD THE DODGE PART IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! :D good by Dodge
Last edited by TonyTina14 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Re: SAY IT IS NOT SO!!!! PLEASE!!!!

well i guess tony doesnt have enough stress in his life, to actually consider Kurt as a replacement, that will blow up in their faces.....
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 pm

If Tony were to actually make this bone head move I will personally see to it that he gets the help he needs.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm

the fact they even consider it, blows my mind, so kurt can driver, but he is a cancer, he doesnt respect anyone, and if he doesnt respect penske, he sure as heck wont respect stewart.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Tina, I think (hope) that what you thought you heard is just a W.A.G. by some commentator.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

TonyTina14

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Tina, I think (hope) that what you thought you heard is just a W.A.G. by some commentator.

HH I am praying!!!! it is not so!!! but it was on speed center right after the cup on speed channel
I have been searching everywhere :cry: MJ said it best bush is a good driver but he is a cancer and
put dodge there too OMG and have Ryan leave this is breaking my hart I am praying its not true!!!!
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Other than Matt going to JGR,i think it's all speculation at this point.Tony however would hire Edwards or Kyle, so it wouldn't surprise me if he hired Kurt if a sponsor was to be brought over with him. ;) The alliance SHR has with HMS i don't believe would change,however there is RUMOR that Dodge is interested in HMS going with them.Don't see that happening,but nowadays nothing surprises me. :shock:
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Will not believe in a million years that Tony would go to Dodge. Blasphemy! He has too good of a relationship with Chevy and where would he get his engines??? Please, Speed is not the be all end all of info. The elf can't get sponsorship, even for 1 race as it is. Where would this sponsorship come from? Who, in their right mind, would take the chance on the elf blowing another fuse over Ryan? Will not, can't make me believe any of this. I absolutely refuse! HMS will never go to anyone but Chevy. Ummm, how many championships do they have with them? Case closed :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

dirt93

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Tony doesnt like Dodge so I can't think Kurt would go there. I like Matt the best for that fit. I kinda miss Ryan there though....
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!

Return to NASCAR & Racing