FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:Wasn't that Carl, a couple of years ago, chugging Vitamin Water supplied by one of his sponsors, Vitamin Water?

And Carl was taking Claritin for his allergies. I remember him saying he'd cleared it with NASCAR when the whole Jeremy debacle happened.

Vitamin Water is a sugary drink. I drink that too.

And Claritin deal is for allergies (unless you want to make meth out of it). Not for performance enhancing. I use Claritin for my allergies too. What he doesn't take are supplements to enhance him when he works out.

something you are forgetting is there are tons of Supplements simply for health, not for performance enhancing. So if you listen to Brad & agree with him, then you are saying all Supplements. (even flintstones vitamins)
So to make your point you say only performance enhancing ones. make up your mind. Quit jumping around. The taking supplements doesnt mean you are taking performance enhancing things. Which like I said was an ignorant comment by Brad. that you claim to agree with.

Pay attention brah.

I said Brad went to far with the flintstones deal (but I am pretty sure that is was tongue in chee). But what I think he was getting at was performance enhancing supplements. That is why AJ said he takes and Johnson too.

Maybe I wasn't specific enough. I am talking about performance enhancing supplements. That is the problem.

I am not jumping around. You of course are just reading what you want to read. If you are going to try to call me out. Use facts next time.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:Wasn't that Carl, a couple of years ago, chugging Vitamin Water supplied by one of his sponsors, Vitamin Water?

And Carl was taking Claritin for his allergies. I remember him saying he'd cleared it with NASCAR when the whole Jeremy debacle happened.

Vitamin Water is a sugary drink. I drink that too.

And Claritin deal is for allergies (unless you want to make meth out of it). Not for performance enhancing. I use Claritin for my allergies too. What he doesn't take are supplements to enhance him when he works out.

something you are forgetting is there are tons of Supplements simply for health, not for performance enhancing. So if you listen to Brad & agree with him, then you are saying all Supplements. (even flintstones vitamins)
So to make your point you say only performance enhancing ones. make up your mind. Quit jumping around. The taking supplements doesnt mean you are taking performance enhancing things. Which like I said was an ignorant comment by Brad. that you claim to agree with.



i think he wants to keep bouncing around, because he wants everything JJ has done to be discredited. first off he complains that JJ takes supplements, but doesnt research what he takes, makes a blanket statement like that, and he says "man up." now all of the sudden he takes stuff for his allergies, and its ok, but its not ok for JJ, well man SS, i really dont know why people feed into his threads, he always makes accusations that he can never justify or prove, then because people feed into his b.s. but as soon as you disagree with him or show him the facts, your a bully, doesnt matter what you wanna say here to discredit JJ, it means nothing to no one, he still won more races and championships than your boy, in less time, so get over it, and that comment isnt a jab at tony stewart, because he is a #### of a race car driver, its a jab at you because you live in a world of made up stats.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

michaeljohn wrote:i think he wants to keep bouncing around, because he wants everything JJ has done to be discredited. first off he complains that JJ takes supplements, but doesnt research what he takes, makes a blanket statement like that, and he says "man up." now all of the sudden he takes stuff for his allergies, and its ok, but its not ok for JJ, well man SS, i really dont know why people feed into his threads, he always makes accusations that he can never justify or prove, then because people feed into his b.s. but as soon as you disagree with him or show him the facts, your a bully, doesnt matter what you wanna say here to discredit JJ, it means nothing to no one, he still won more races and championships than your boy, in less time, so get over it, and that comment isnt a jab at tony stewart, because he is a #### of a race car driver, its a jab at you because you live in a world of made up stats.


Your just whiny because it is about your boy Johnson. Which I don't care because I have the right to talk about Johnson how ever I want. Funny thing is I wasn't really bashing him and you still get mad. What every other driver is fair game but JJ is the golden boy and shouldn't be talked about or you come out all upset?

Here is a solution for you. Don't like what I post? Don't f**king read it. How does that work? Easy. Don't click on it. Believe me my feelings won't be hurt as I have a life outside of racing forums.

You say I wan to discredit Johnson also. Where the #### was I discrediting his success? I did say I don't like athletes taking performance enhancing supplements. But that is more of a complaint. That goes back to you not wanting someone talking about JJ unless they are saying how awesome he is.

I guess this is why other find you a bit hard to get along with too. Maybe your crazy? Either way I don't care. But your ridiculous posts are starting to just be really funny. You should read them and see.

Thanks for once again getting off topic and making a thread about you.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

what's a performance enhancing supplement?
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

jamo14 wrote:what's a performance enhancing supplement?

Here is an example
http://www.illpumpyouup.com/performance ... pplements/
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

jamo14 wrote:what's a performance enhancing supplement?


m&m's
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

michaeljohn wrote:
jamo14 wrote:what's a performance enhancing supplement?


m&m's

No rebuttle or anything on the link provided huh?
Your such a weak member. I can't take you seriously because you just dodge everything you don't want to see.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
jamo14 wrote:what's a performance enhancing supplement?


m&m's

No rebuttle or anything on the link provided huh?
Your such a weak member. I can't take you seriously because you just dodge everything you don't want to see.

it's apparent smokeshow likes to argue, and have an opinion about everything.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

jamo14 wrote:it's apparent smokeshow likes to argue, and have an opinion about everything.

I do have an opinion on a lot of things. Wither that is good or bad Idk and it remains to be seen.

I don't like to argue. I just don't like members lurking like a troll.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2438

Images: 1
9461

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:Wasn't that Carl, a couple of years ago, chugging Vitamin Water supplied by one of his sponsors, Vitamin Water?

And Carl was taking Claritin for his allergies. I remember him saying he'd cleared it with NASCAR when the whole Jeremy debacle happened.

Vitamin Water is a sugary drink. I drink that too.

And Claritin deal is for allergies (unless you want to make meth out of it). Not for performance enhancing. I use Claritin for my allergies too. What he doesn't take are supplements to enhance him when he works out.


Vitamin water is not just a sugary drink. Different varieties have different additives, vitamins and minerals. Some have added caffeine, guarana, etc. I don't call that just a sugary drink since some of the additives it uses are the same as enhancement supplements, just depends on the supplement.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3303

9160

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Smokeshow14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
jamo14 wrote:what's a performance enhancing supplement?


m&m's

No rebuttle or anything on the link provided huh?
Your such a weak member. I can't take you seriously because you just dodge everything you don't want to see.


I went on your link and read the article on the supplement Shift. From what I read you'd better be in perfect health, young but over 18 so why in he$$ would you need the supplement? I happen to think all this is B S just to have something to sell. If your Doctor prescribes meds. and isn't a phony who'll prescribe anything you want I'd say fine but those have to be given to whoever does the testing and reason why they are being taken. Enhancing usually means above and beyond and one probably doesn't need it in the first place. I have to give Brad a big hand clap for being so healthy he doesn't need a thing but there are people who have medical conditions that do have to follow doctors orders. That isn't to say they can't drive a race car. Nascar knows more about them than any of us ever thought about. But as I've posted elsewhere NASCAR has 42 other drivers to protect and so far they've done a great job doing it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

see people how SS bullies people, i cant make a joke with my friend jam, SS gets mad, thanks for proven my point every time you type,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Smoke14Wins

User avatar

Posts: 4013

Images: 4
8679

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Location: Ohio

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

MJ, you're out for your vitamins & I'm out over Claritin-D because they'd think I'm doing meth.
:roll:

I don't think it a bad idea that all drivers list everything they're taking & why & when they need a prescription from the Dr for something, NASCAR should have a copy of it too (if for meds).

What's it going to come down to, NASCAR taking over medicine, you have to see one of their Dr's & during race weekend, you have to report to infield care to get your needed meds.

As long as something doesn't effect the drivers ability to drive, it should be ok.

I haven't kept up with this subject (meds & NASCAR yes or no-no's).
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8832

Images: 0
9357

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

i agree 100% about nascar having a copy of all the meds a driver uses, but that comment brad made was stupid, especially if someone is taking a pill because their body isnt producing enough of it on its own, however the author of this thread is trying to imply that if a driver takes a supplement that too makes them weak, and since this was a thread to imply JJ takes stuff to enhance his driving and btw it was a epic fail, no one bought into it, just another miss informed thread tried to get peoples attention,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3303

9160

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Jimmie Johnson takes supplements

Where did anyone get the information that Jimmie Johnson takes any sort of supplement? If he offered this information himself that's one thing but if assuming then it's gossip. If it is gossip is it fair to post that sort of information? I know thats what the tabloids are all about but that bunch deals in fantasies. What is being dealt right now is whether a person took something against the rules. However the public will just have to wait for protocol to find an answer.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER