<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Re: BK - Who Knew?

Rochelle wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:hahahahaha, MW

It was Gambit I was thinking of, lol

Now your not seriously accusing me of being another member. You do realize that I have been here for four years.

That's not what I said. I don't think I've ever accused anyone of that. I said some of the stuff on here reminds me of when this site first started and there were a few people that really liked to stir things up. Personally, I don't care if someone has multiple screen names.

Not what you said but what you impiled. You left my name out when you said you were not talking about MW or MJ.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 pm

dude she wasnt implying it was you, i didnt take it that way, and she will say the same
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Gambit!!! HAHA I remember those guys. There were a few at the beginning there. That's where we got the name Garage Gang huh? Although I think that name is kind of extinct now. I wonder if they ARE back here under different names. Not saying they are, just that it would be kind of funny.

I
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Dam it! Where did MW go,just as he was getting good! :lol:
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

michaeljohn wrote:dude she wasnt implying it was you, i didnt take it that way, and she will say the same

What he said... I thought I was clear when I said "that's not what I said". I wasn't accusing or implying anything of the kind. If it's not clear now, it never will be. Although, I am rather curious as to why you're so defensive about it... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I Aplogize if you didn't mean it that way Rochelle.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

adny1030

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:
adny1030 wrote:I love when people stereotype (and then don't even have the balls to just say it/what they really mean) - it really shows such intellect and enlightenment. I offered up an opinion based upon a few things I have noticed, which if asked I would have offered up. But I forgot that you have to waste a year on here before Midwestern thinks you have the right to state your opinion.
In my post I was just saying to quit the game playing, if there was any. There was no nasty judgement, rather I think I was realistic and nearing sympathetic with who I believe to be one person who likes to be both side of the Yin and Yang. Again just my opinion.
As for the 'defense' of we are both on here at once, please, there are plenty of was around that in our technological world.

Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I am not sorry for saying what I believe. At least I have the balls to say what I think- and not beat around a bush- unlike people from "certain places" and by that I mean you Midwestern. See- balls... take a lesson Mr. Stereotyper.

You can call me out ALL DAY BABY...... One thing I do need to ask tho', isn't a chick with "balls" called a HERMAPHRODITE ??? And yes.....The YANKEES buy championships because they don't have BALLS enough to believe in their farm system. I guess "Mr. Stereotyper" is close buuuut, NOT to pat myself on the back TOOOO vigorously, I think I nailed you pretty close to the core. I am usually a good judge of character. If I bother you that much....stay away from threads I post in because all you'll ever want to do is start an argument and bore us with your "New Yorkers know better than you attitude". As for my initial post, I was trying to be polite, but since you and your NYC attitude knocked that off the table, I've taken my gloves off. Take your best shot "BALLSY" I deal with people from NYC all day and after so many years of doing so have become numb to the "attitude" and just laugh, shake my head and say "bless yer heart"..... ask anyone from the South what "bless yer heart" REALLY means.

Well, to begin with I lived in South Carolina for some time, and I do know the meaning of 'Bless yer heart' so please save it as it is wasted upon me because I am far from stupid and slow. If what you originally said you think was an attempt to be polite, I implore you to re-read it as it was not. You were trying, and truly not succeeding, to be clever. You did not nail my character, nor will you ever. There have been plenty of times on this site that I have either asked a question because I was unsure or been corrected because I was wrong about something and was happy to do so.
I have never had an attitude like you suggest and I think many will tell you that. I simply suggested something I think to be true and prefaced it that way. It is called an opinion, and I too have the right to one. This is not your board, not my board... it is everyone's and in this free society we have a right to express ourselves. Please do not also assume that I will stalk you on posts and just disagree with you for the sake of unnerving you. I have a life, and much better things to do than concern myself with making you uncomfortable.
And I am not getting into a debate about the Yankees, because I never even mentioned them, nor do I want to in this forum. But you have to grab at everything in a desperate attempt to save face and 'justify' your stereotyping and name calling.
I also realized the discussion about balls was taken literally by you, sorry that I should have prefaced it that it was a figurative discussion. Your so called politeness was such a thinly veiled attempt that it was not even worth your effort and that is why I called you out on it.
Since I don't like writing 3 posts in what could or should be one, I will address the fact that rather than answer back to MJ about the other things he wrote of I just addressed his health and wished him the best- this is what a normal, caring human being does. None of this is serious or real- you realize that, right? But someone being ill and going for surgery is something that is serious, real and should be a focus. It is called living in the real world and being a decent human being. It was not important at the time to say that what you and I did were very different as I stated an opinion not make a sweeping generality. I can separate the important things from the mundane utterances on a board/post.
And just to end this, don't call me baby, it is condescending.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 am

AWWWWWWWWWWW, C'mon Baby, condescending....that's what you're ALL about, there again, you know EVERYTHING. As for not wanting to mention the Yankees, you've just got nothing to back yourself up on. They DO BUY championships and you just don't wanna face the truth of it. And as for living in South Carolina for quite some time..... lemme guess, if that really is true, it was your attitude and omnipotent knowledge that made you go back because you couldn't stand the laid back lifestyle around these parts. Nor could you understand how people here could actually be genuinely decent and not have their own best interests at heart. As for the "balls" part of the conversation, you're the one that brought it up and I just gave my opinion of it and just stated a simple medical fact. Can't handle the truth again, geez. Maybe someday you'll realize and understand that some people are a little better at sarcasm than others and that you're NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer. And as for "saving face", I think you're trying REALLY HARD to do that, you go from calling out MJ and Smokeshow14, to kissing a little backside as soon as you find out MJ is going to have surgery. I don't have to try to save face. People here know how I am and quite a few know WHO I am as well. Sooooooooo, if you want, we can continue this little "discussion" but I can promise you one thing, BABY....you'll just get a little more angry each time I reply. Because I'll just continue to make my own observations that truly DO make sense to a logical, intelligent person.So, there again, the "balls" are in your court....
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

dolanesque

Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 pm

i heard pot made you chill. MW pitbull should get his money back.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

Wow, I see there's a new target in town :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 am

dolanesque wrote:i heard pot made you chill. MW pitbull should get his money back.

Sooooooooooooooo, who invited you to the party, "NEWBIE" ? .....Can't imagine how or why you decided to stick your nose in here. You a friend of the lady with balls too?? :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 am

Rochelle wrote:Wow, I see there's a new target in town :lol:

Yes there is .... 8-) :shock: .....and this surprises ya?? ;) :D
color]
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:
dolanesque wrote:i heard pot made you chill. MW pitbull should get his money back.

Sooooooooooooooo, who invited you to the party, "NEWBIE" ? .....Can't imagine how or why you decided to stick your nose in here. You a friend of the lady with balls too?? :lol:

...I dunno'? ...pot SHOULD make you chill...and I agree, MW SHOULD get his money back... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 am

How'd pot ever enter into the discussion??? I never mentioned it. Is someone implying something, that's impolite dontcha know ? 8-)
color]
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:52 am

tlmerk wrote:

Gambit!!! HAHA I remember those guys. There were a few at the beginning there. That's where we got the name Garage Gang huh? Although I think that name is kind of extinct now. I wonder if they ARE back here under different names. Not saying they are, just that it would be kind of funny.

I

I miss those vids Gambit would make...chain smokin' and sh*t...probably has emphysema now...
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing