FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BK - Who Knew?

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: BK - Who Knew?

tlmerk wrote:I think it's kind of ironic this started from a Dale Sr reference. I bet he's up in heaven chucking right now. :mrgreen:

Chucking as in puking or chuckLing?? :P
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
tlmerk wrote:I think it's kind of ironic this started from a Dale Sr reference. I bet he's up in heaven chucking right now. :mrgreen:

Chucking as in puking or chuckLing?? :P

I just reread that myself and had to chuckle. YES, I meant chuckling, but with Dale, you never know! HAHA

But I already fixed it before I read your post, so some people may not understand these last 2. (Considering I edit and proofread for a living, no excuse here!!) :mrgreen:
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

adny1030

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I love when people stereotype (and then don't even have the balls to just say it/what they really mean) - it really shows such intellect and enlightenment. I offered up an opinion based upon a few things I have noticed, which if asked I would have offered up. But I forgot that you have to waste a year on here before Midwestern thinks you have the right to state your opinion.
In my post I was just saying to quit the game playing, if there was any. There was no nasty judgement, rather I think I was realistic and nearing sympathetic with who I believe to be one person who likes to be both side of the Yin and Yang. Again just my opinion.
As for the 'defense' of we are both on here at once, please, there are plenty of was around that in our technological world.

Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I am not sorry for saying what I believe. At least I have the balls to say what I think- and not beat around a bush- unlike people from "certain places" and by that I mean you Midwestern. See- balls... take a lesson Mr. Stereotyper.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 pm

well isnt what MW said pretty much the same thing you said? it was an observation, and the thing with SS and I, we just dont get along, we never have, im not gonna come here all of the sudden and sing kumbia my lord with SS, we both admit when we agree, its been like that since day 1, is it tiring, of course and for you to sum it up in a couple sentences wasnt cool, but thats your right, i know you and how passionate you are about the yankees and how you take offense if they are made fun or people say "they buy championships" but i wouldnt pigeon hole you with a couple of words, cuz frankly i really dont care, and if by me replying to this is just a way to get attention and have drama, so be it, i never come here looking for attention, if i did, id tell everyone how im a couple weeks from getting operated on and how i suck down 20 pills to make it through the day, that is my life and my reality right now, not whether people dig me or like me on a nascar site that has been dysfunctional since day one, that has been filled with hatred, people purposely hurting others, cheating all that fun stuff that the internet has spawned over the last 20 years...
<<

adny1030

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm

michaeljohn wrote:well isnt what MW said pretty much the same thing you said? it was an observation, and the thing with SS and I, we just dont get along, we never have, im not gonna come here all of the sudden and sing kumbia my lord with SS, we both admit when we agree, its been like that since day 1, is it tiring, of course and for you to sum it up in a couple sentences wasnt cool, but thats your right, i know you and how passionate you are about the yankees and how you take offense if they are made fun or people say "they buy championships" but i wouldnt pigeon hole you with a couple of words, cuz frankly i really dont care, and if by me replying to this is just a way to get attention and have drama, so be it, i never come here looking for attention, if i did, id tell everyone how im a couple weeks from getting operated on and how i suck down 20 pills to make it through the day, that is my life and my reality right now, not whether people dig me or like me on a nascar site that has been dysfunctional since day one, that has been filled with hatred, people purposely hurting others, cheating all that fun stuff that the internet has spawned over the last 20 years...

Not answering anything else right now because I think it is of far more importance to wish you well, and luck for the surgery and to make it though as best you can in the days leading up. I hope this surgery beings you relief from the pain.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm

adny1030 wrote:I love when people stereotype (and then don't even have the balls to just say it/what they really mean) - it really shows such intellect and enlightenment. I offered up an opinion based upon a few things I have noticed, which if asked I would have offered up. But I forgot that you have to waste a year on here before Midwestern thinks you have the right to state your opinion.
In my post I was just saying to quit the game playing, if there was any. There was no nasty judgement, rather I think I was realistic and nearing sympathetic with who I believe to be one person who likes to be both side of the Yin and Yang. Again just my opinion.
As for the 'defense' of we are both on here at once, please, there are plenty of was around that in our technological world.

Again, I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I am not sorry for saying what I believe. At least I have the balls to say what I think- and not beat around a bush- unlike people from "certain places" and by that I mean you Midwestern. See- balls... take a lesson Mr. Stereotyper.

You can call me out ALL DAY BABY...... One thing I do need to ask tho', isn't a chick with "balls" called a HERMAPHRODITE ??? And yes.....The YANKEES buy championships because they don't have BALLS enough to believe in their farm system. I guess "Mr. Stereotyper" is close buuuut, NOT to pat myself on the back TOOOO vigorously, I think I nailed you pretty close to the core. I am usually a good judge of character. If I bother you that much....stay away from threads I post in because all you'll ever want to do is start an argument and bore us with your "New Yorkers know better than you attitude". As for my initial post, I was trying to be polite, but since you and your NYC attitude knocked that off the table, I've taken my gloves off. Take your best shot "BALLSY" I deal with people from NYC all day and after so many years of doing so have become numb to the "attitude" and just laugh, shake my head and say "bless yer heart"..... ask anyone from the South what "bless yer heart" REALLY means.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 pm

adny1030 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:well isnt what MW said pretty much the same thing you said? it was an observation, and the thing with SS and I, we just dont get along, we never have, im not gonna come here all of the sudden and sing kumbia my lord with SS, we both admit when we agree, its been like that since day 1, is it tiring, of course and for you to sum it up in a couple sentences wasnt cool, but thats your right, i know you and how passionate you are about the yankees and how you take offense if they are made fun or people say "they buy championships" but i wouldnt pigeon hole you with a couple of words, cuz frankly i really dont care, and if by me replying to this is just a way to get attention and have drama, so be it, i never come here looking for attention, if i did, id tell everyone how im a couple weeks from getting operated on and how i suck down 20 pills to make it through the day, that is my life and my reality right now, not whether people dig me or like me on a nascar site that has been dysfunctional since day one, that has been filled with hatred, people purposely hurting others, cheating all that fun stuff that the internet has spawned over the last 20 years...

Not answering anything else right now because I think it is of far more importance to wish you well, and luck for the surgery and to make it though as best you can in the days leading up. I hope this surgery beings you relief from the pain.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SURE, kiss the A$$ of someone you called out and said he was 2 people at the same time....BOOO HOOOO stop waffling, wait....are you John Boehner in drag??? I'm all for going for it, I'm ready "BALLSY" come getcha some o' this.
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm

adny1030 wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha...... I'm not gonna back off, MJ knows that I wish him well in EVERYTHING he does. We've been through A $HITLOAD together since the inception of this site. If ya don't believe me or have the "BALLS" to ask, check with a mutual friend of ALL OF US. :)
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

well i appreciate the kind words about the surgery, but i didnt say it for attention, i used it as an example, i hate that kind of attention, so we shall leave it at that... :)

whew MW even when we had civil debates it got hairy, maybe im a dork, but until coming to this site, i never knew how volatile nascar could be. we did see it all those with certain members.....
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i dont need or look for attention or sympathy...............

Don't sweat the petty $hit MJ.....It seems to me that people from a "certain place" seem to know everything. I deal with people from that certain place everyday. They're the same in real life as they are out here in cyberville. Imagine someone that has never been to your town telling you what to do and how to run your business. Happens everyday with the people from that "certain place". THEN, they retire, move down here and #### about everything. Welllllll, if this certain place is sooooooo f*cking GREAT, why retire and move south?? Stay in this "certain place" and be miserable. See, most folks I know look around and get a general feel for things before they start spoutin' off, ESPECIALLY if they're new to a place. But, there again it has something to do with that "certain place" and people from there having total and thorough knowledge of everything from birth. :shock: :shock:

I seem to remember somebody from a "certain place" when this site first opened. I can't remember his screen name, but he was a whole lot of trouble all the time. Some of this "stuff" here lately kinda reminds me of him...

And no, I don't mean you MJ or MW :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

darn it rochelle, i spent the last 3-4 years trying to be difficult, it wearing off.. :P
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Classic SHR board discussion.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

hahahahaha, MW

It was Gambit I was thinking of, lol
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Rochelle wrote:hahahahaha, MW

Now your not seriously accusing me of being another member. You do realize that I have been here for four years.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Rochelle wrote:hahahahaha, MW

Now your not seriously accusing me of being another member. You do realize that I have been here for four years.

That's not what I said. I don't think I've ever accused anyone of that. I said some of the stuff on here reminds me of when this site first started and there were a few people that really liked to stir things up. Personally, I don't care if someone has multiple screen names.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing