FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BK - Who Knew?

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm

BK - Who Knew?

Ok, I have a new respect for him. This article is from Speed:

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-b ... lintstones

"You should just man-up and drive the #### race car". WTG Bad Brad!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Re: BK - Who Knew?

This is a quality young man in every sense of the word. And it seems like he is much principled as well.

He must have great parents and role models. I say.......standing O to Brad.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

cslonewolf

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Yet another reason I have grown to like this young man. He's not afraid to speak his mind. He can drive the wheels off of a racecar. He can wear the black hat. Everyone says that Kyle Busch is the modern Day Dale Earnhardt, in my opinion if anyone could be the next Dale it would be Brad.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

there is no modern day dale sr, and this comes from someone who never liked dale sr, kyle or brad havent done nothing in cup to even be in the same breath as dale sr.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Brad is cool and stuff I guess. But Jimmie Johnson is the next Dale Earnhardt Sr because he is so awesome and stuff!
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 am

sounds like someone is bitter :( go put on your jamie mac pajamas and ask mommy for a hug, and grow up.

funny how this thread was here for a few days and all of the sudden you answer it cuz i said something. "stalker"
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 am

My mommy told me before she tucked me in that Jimmie Johnson makes the monsters go away at night with his awesomeness.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:26 am

listen to this song SunShine, it was written about ya..
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 am

I love that song. But that ain't about me. Ever heard the song "Your the best around?" It was made about me even before I was born because I am just that kind of awesome. Prestige!
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:31 am

MJ is right. There is no driver out there similar to Dale Sr. out there. BTW with all the references to Kyle being like Dale Sr. is one of the more ridiculous statements the media has said. Kyle drives nothing like Dale Sr. did. There is really zero things Kyle has in common with Dale Sr. to compare.
Besides Kyle drives to clean to be compared to Dale Sr.

To me since Brads injury, he has driven differently & has really became a force to be reckoned with. Just imagine if he still drove for HMS.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 am

Schmoopy1000 wrote:MJ is right. There is no driver out there similar to Dale Sr. out there. BTW with all the references to Kyle being like Dale Sr. is one of the more ridiculous statements the media has said. Kyle drives nothing like Dale Sr. did. There is really zero things Kyle has in common with Dale Sr. to compare.

To me since Brads injury, he has driven differently & has really became a force to be reckoned with. Just imagine if he still drove for HMS.

i wasnt tryin to start world war 55 on this site, i just think people like Sr are in their own catagory and shouldnt be no comparrisons, because there arent any, it was a different era, unlike kyle Sr would pick a fight and finish it, kyle runs off to hide, and everything you said about brad is true, but people dont see him coming on the track and all of sudden change how they drive because they are nervous of him, Sr made drivers do that, only thing brad will do is break out his fone and twitter.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

michaeljohn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:MJ is right. There is no driver out there similar to Dale Sr. out there. BTW with all the references to Kyle being like Dale Sr. is one of the more ridiculous statements the media has said. Kyle drives nothing like Dale Sr. did. There is really zero things Kyle has in common with Dale Sr. to compare.

i wasnt tryin to start world war 55 on this site, i just think people like Sr are in their own catagory and shouldnt be no comparrisons, because there arent any, it was a different era, unlike kyle Sr would pick a fight and finish it, kyle runs off to hide, and everything you said about brad is true, but people dont see him coming on the track and all of sudden change how they drive because they are nervous of him, Sr made drivers do that, only thing brad will do is break out his fone and twitter.

LOL

BTW it is what I get tired of as well.
someone always compares a young guy to some great.
Oh this guy is the next Nolan Ryan, Muhammad Ali, Dale Sr, pick a sport they do it in all of them. But the funny thing, usually outside of potential, those young guys are usually nothing like who they are being compared too.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go put Brad on restriction from his phone for downloading to much techno music. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 am

Dale Earnhardt Sr was my favorite driver and will forever be my all time favorite.

Dale was a tough blue collar guy who worked hard to get into NASCAR. The real big differences between him and Kyle Busch are that Shrub races on the edge. Earnhardt raced smart. Earnhardt could also take his own medicine. Shrub would do something. But if he gets it back. He is whinning about it. Earnhardt also didn't run away from fights. And we all say how Shrub got all scared of Harvick at Darlington last year.

Dale used his bumper when the time is right and sometimes took people out. If that makes him dirty. Then f it so be it. He was the best driver that sport has ever and will ever see. He did so much for NASCAR on and off the track. And I think about him (and Dan Wheldon for that matter) every day.

When I see Jr on the plate tracks sometimes he reminds me of Dale Sr (Jr might even be a better plate racer than Dale Sr was). Brad reminds me of Dale Sr sometimes too. Kevin Harvick and Carl Edwards at times too. But Tony is the driver that reminds me the most of Dale. And even at that he is still not today Dale Earnhardt.

There was only one Dale Earnhardt.
RIP Dan Wheldon
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 am

i wasnt tryin to start world war 55 on this site, i just think people like Sr are in their own catagory and shouldnt be no comparrisons, because there arent any, it was a different era, unlike kyle Sr would pick a fight and finish it, kyle runs off to hide, and everything you said about brad is true, but people dont see him coming on the track and all of sudden change how they drive because they are nervous of him, Sr made drivers do that, only thing brad will do is break out his fone and twitter.[/quote]
LOL

BTW it is what I get tired of as well.
someone always compares a young guy to some great.
Oh this guy is the next Nolan Ryan, Muhammad Ali, Dale Sr, pick a sport they do it in all of them. But the funny thing, usually outside of potential, those young guys are usually nothing like who they are being compared too.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go put Brad on restriction from his phone for downloading to much techno music. :mrgreen:[/quote]

haha techno, he looks like the type,

ya people get so caught up in the comparison stuff, but they never let it play out, regardless who it is, let it play out for 5 or 6 years, then talk bout it..
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 am

Smokeshow14 wrote:Dale Earnhardt Sr was my favorite driver and will forever be my all time favorite.

Okay SS14, according to your profile you are 19 which means you were bearly out of diapers and not to many kids had a favorite driver at that age and knew why let alone knew what NASCAR was. Pardon me for saying if I don't buy all this garbage you are dishing out as to why Earnhardt was your favorite driver.

I know my daughter is a huge fan of Danica's and her only reason is because she is a woman and is not afraid to take on the big boys...her words, not mine.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing