FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bayne and Logano up for 22 ride in 2013

<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

Re: Bayne and Logano up for 22 ride in 2013

I don't remember why Martin left Rouse except I thought he wanted to retire and get involved in his sons racing career. Someone posted that his son wasn't interested in racing after all so Mark got a ride from Henricks. Mark really wanted a championship and had that going for him the first year or so with Hendricks. Since he doesn't drive full time that lets him out of a run for the championship with Michael Waltrip. One thing I don't understand is keeping Bayne and not having a fully sponsored ride for him. Let the guy go so he can find a career. But then I don't understand the politics of racing. Do the Big Boys really care? NAW.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 pm

ndunn wrote:I don't remember why Martin left Rouse except I thought he wanted to retire and get involved in his sons racing career. Someone posted that his son wasn't interested in racing after all so Mark got a ride from Henricks. Mark really wanted a championship and had that going for him the first year or so with Hendricks. Since he doesn't drive full time that lets him out of a run for the championship with Michael Waltrip. One thing I don't understand is keeping Bayne and not having a fully sponsored ride for him. Let the guy go so he can find a career. But then I don't understand the politics of racing. Do the Big Boys really care? NAW.

I hope Bayne finds a decent ride & an owner willing to back him for full seasons.
He has a refreshing attitude in this sport.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
ndunn wrote:I don't remember why Martin left Rouse except I thought he wanted to retire and get involved in his sons racing career. Someone posted that his son wasn't interested in racing after all so Mark got a ride from Henricks. Mark really wanted a championship and had that going for him the first year or so with Hendricks. Since he doesn't drive full time that lets him out of a run for the championship with Michael Waltrip. One thing I don't understand is keeping Bayne and not having a fully sponsored ride for him. Let the guy go so he can find a career. But then I don't understand the politics of racing. Do the Big Boys really care? NAW.

I hope Bayne finds a decent ride & an owner willing to back him for full seasons.
He has a refreshing attitude in this sport.

Hey Schmoop, have you seen the Ford commercial with Trevor having to give away his car? I absolutely love that commercial. With the music and his facial expressions, you can almost feel his pain. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, when that comes on I have to stop and watch it. It's priceless!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing