FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Dinger Is Suspended

<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 pm

The Dinger Is Suspended

WTH...

I sure hope it's a mistake but his A sample failed a drug test. He can appeal and I believe give a "B" sample.

What could be even worse, they're flying Spinning Sam in to drive the 22... Look out boys, especially those in the back. I'm guessing Hornish will have to start in the back.

Could be a disastrous evening, for everyone.

I hope AJ is cleared
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: The Dinger Is Suspended

sammy!! i dig slammin sammy
I miss you Frehley........
<<

im4tony

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Boy today gets more interesting as time goes on. Harvick back on too
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

penske asked me to drive, told him my firesuit is in the wash....
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

hahaha

I just hope Sam doesn't slam into Tony, Ryan, Matty and the Hendrick drivers. Other than that, have at it Sam!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:24 pm

michaeljohn wrote:penske asked me to drive, told him my firesuit is in the wash....

hahahahaha... I thought Doc wore the firesuit in your family :P
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Rochelle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:penske asked me to drive, told him my firesuit is in the wash....

hahahahaha... I thought Doc wore the firesuit in your family :P

i dont see the humor in that rochelle, for that, i must kick you in the leg. :)
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Whoa, did I say that? I must have channeled Joey for a second there... ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 pm

how dare you blame a kid for your actions, he has a tought enough time on this board as is haha
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 pm

This has been quite a day for racecar drivers. Harvick is pacing around waiting for Baby Otis. Isn't that a cute nicname for the baby? Allmendinger failed a drug test. Sort of makes one wonder about him since it was a routine check and no one knows when those come up. And Denny Hamlin will be lucky if he can walk across the parking lot. Auston Dillion wasn't approved by Nascar to drive for Harvick if needed. They didn't say why....Now Hornish is coming in to drive for Allmendinger? How desperate are they? Isn't he the one who doesn't think Danica should drive NASCAR? I didn't think any left him in charge of who drives and who doesn't. Last but not least is a terrific story about Jeffery Earnhardt. They named him as Dale's grandson and Junior's nephew but failed to say who his father is. Now that is a stupid error on Lee Spencer's part as a journalist. Kerry his father is more important than the other two. Dale Sr. and Jr are important but Lee could have tossed in his fathers name. Now this kid could knock Uncle Dale off the most popular list. He is the cutest 23 year old ever....
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:52 pm

His fire suit was in the wash after watching Kurt win last night.

Me on the other hand, I can fill in for anyone.
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 pm

ya cuz i vomited over the results
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 am

The way his season has gone I can see why he may having been smoking some weed. He is a Cali boy after all.

But seriously wow. Wonder what it was? Weed? Cocaine? LSD? Shrooms? Heroin? Ecstasy? Meth?

Or perhaps something that isn't illegal. NASCAR has some legal prescription drugs on their banned substance list.

I could not find the full list, but I found this:

http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cu...rule-book//P2/

Among the drugs listed:

• Stimulants, such as amphetamine, methamphetamine, Ecstasy (MDMA), Eve (MDEA) and Phentermine.

• Narcotic analgesics, such as hydromorphone, methadone, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, heroin, codeine and hydrocodone.

• Ephedrine, such as pseudoephedrine and phenylpropanolamine if used in a manner inconsistent with the instructions provided by the drug manufacturer or in a manner or amount that risks the health, safety or impairs a driver.

• Benzodiazepines, such as lorazepam (Ativan), oxazapam (Serax), temazepam (Restoril), Alpha-hydroxyalprazolam (Xanax) and Nordiazepam (Valium).

• Barbituates, such as amobarbital (Amytal) and secobarbital (Seconal).

• Performance enhancing drugs, such as Human Growth Hormone (hGH), as well as anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), including testosterone.

• Muscle relaxers, such as carisoprodol (Soma), meprobamate (Miltown, Meprospan).

• Sleep aids, such as zolpidem (Ambien)

• Beta blockers, such as alpernolol and carteolol.

• Alcohol: A competitor is prohibited from consuming any alcohol 12 hours prior to or during on-track activity. A driver is considered unfit if the blood-alcohol level is above 20 milligrams per 100 milliliters (0.02 percent).

• Dietary supplements with a warning advising non-use if the purchaser is subject to a drug-testing program even though available without a prescription.

• Masking agents designed to avoid detection, including Aromatase inhibitors that may be used to biologically manipulate the testosterone/epitestosterone ratio, and/or using epitestosterone to artificially alter the testosterone/epitestosterone ratio.

Maybe it was truly a false positive. But he can buy a detox at a GNC and be clean within 72 hours.

His career is over. He doesn't even have wins like Mayfield did.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:39 am

OVER????? How can you say that so soon?? We don't even know what went down or even what "substance" it was that showed positive. We REALLY need to give AJ the benefit of the doubt before he's tossed under the hauler here. C'mon man, don't judge so harshly so soon. 8-)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:01 am

MW, your my buddy, but every driver that appears to make a mistake, gets judged very harshly here, thats just the way it is, personally i dont care if he did or didnt, if he did do it, he is a fool, i just like to say he is dancing with devil or has a monkey named Jeramey on his back,
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing