FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Joey Logano....

<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Re: Joey Logano....

wolfgang wrote:
MyLadyWhiteWolf wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Wasn't there was you,do you know what actually transpired there because if you do enlighten me? Tony is a small guy and runs his mouth like most all the other drivers do,back in the day they actually fought,sucker punches and shoving isn't fighting,even big bad Harvick has never really done anything.Robby Gordon,now that could be another story and possably Newman if you hit the right buttons.

Well, just for the record... I think you are wrong. :!: I started out making an apples to oranges comparison of Stewart and Logano and somewhere along the line it turned into a round of Tony bashing, manhood comparing free for all. I personally only have to look into the mans eyes to know that if you push the wrong button you'll see just how much of a retro fighter he is. There is always a chance I am wrong, but I don't think so. He reminds me too much of my brother when he gets that certain look in his eyes.

Joey is just a wimp period and could use a pounding just say for general purposes.Tony the only thing i can say is i've been around him and know other people who have,he's a hot head yes,but that's it.Majority of any disputes he has been in on live television,if you notice his crew is always there. ;) That isn't to say he couldn't snap as anyone has the one point of no return. :lol:

I'll have to trust your judgement if you've been around him enough to know. It's too bad really, I have more respect for someone who is willing and able to back up mere words with action (once in awhile & hopefully when appropriate). I do agree... we all have our breaking points. I've unfortunately discovered my own "point of no return" and it was not pretty. In fact it first reared it's ugly head in 2004 at the Daytona Pepsi 400 when someone threatened my brother. I have found that my breaking point has to do with anyone threatening my siblings, parents, etc and not someone insulting me or intentionally trying to provoke me. But threaten anyone in my family and this she-wolf has a bite of her own. ;)
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Dam it,i wasn't suppose to let you know i've been around him,didn't delete soon enough. :) Haven't been drinkin with him yet,but i guess from what i hear he can be alot of fun,long as he doesn't break anything. :lol: I'm 52 and thou i control myself much better than i use to,i have no second thoughts when it comes to friends or family,my neighbor can vouch for that. :lol:
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:24 pm

wolfgang wrote:Dam it,i wasn't suppose to let you know i've been around him,didn't delete soon enough. :) Haven't been drinkin with him yet,but i guess from what i hear he can be alot of fun,long as he doesn't break anything. :lol: I'm 52 and thou i control myself much better than i use to,i have no second thoughts when it comes to friends or family,my neighbor can vouch for that. :lol:

And here is the #1 problem with these forums... I will never know if you're telling the truth or not! What's worse, is you will never know if I am either! That's kind of humbling and sad. :cry:
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing