Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Congrats to Austin Dillon!

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Domination station. Won the pole, lead 192 laps on his way to victory. Two weeks in a row we had had first time winner win from the pole and lead the most laps in the nationwide series.

I believe I spoke about how talented the Dillon brothers are. Ty finished third last night. This guy will be in a fourth Childress car soon enough. I think he is going to win the championship too.

Re: Congrats to Austin Dillon!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:01 pm

I'll agree the talent is there but dare I say the "C" word. Or do y'all prefer to call it the gray area? Was Chad Knaus the CC last night on the 3?

Wait, did I just say that outloud?

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Smokeshow14 wrote:I believe I spoke about how talented the Dillon brothers are.

yes, you deserve all the credit in the world for that......so very proud of you....keep up the good work

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

i spoke about them first, i was talking to myself in early 2009 when i ordered a autographed AD truck,
anyways..........

they said the 3 failed inspection, but i took a nap, didnt get the whole story....

Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 pm

onerockindoc wrote:I'll agree the talent is there but dare I say the "C" word. Or do y'all prefer to call it the gray area? Was Chad Knaus the CC last night on the 3?

Wait, did I just say that outloud?

It was Chad's third cousin, twice removed.. :roll: :lol: Too low in the rear, his butt was dragging! Sometimes I think I suffer from that too! :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:04 pm

btw when doc talks with she goes on how she loves chad, just throwing that lil secret out there :)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:44 pm

MJ. I thought we had a deal you weren't going to rat me out on living me some Chad and I wouldn't rat you out on wearing Jamie Mac gear on race day.....ooops

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

the word is loving not living, u and your iphone............ im not ashamed momma always said if it feels good embrace it :)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah the iPhone autocorrect sucks big time. Half the time I have to correct it when I type TONY...it seems to want to type TINY and I know how much fun you would make of that.

Your momma sure is a smart woman....does she still tuck you in every night with your #1 Jammie's and woobie? Bless your heart.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm

that is none of your bees wax tyvm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Yeah the iPhone autocorrect sucks big time. Half the time I have to correct it when I type TONY...it seems to want to type TINY and I know how much fun you would make of that.

Your momma sure is a smart woman....does she still tuck you in every night with your #1 Jammie's and woobie? Bless your heart.

LMAO, woobie

Too funny doc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Maybe we could start a new thread....things MJ's momma says.....

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 pm

i can think of one thing she saqys, but it get me kicked off the site :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 pm

There is alot I want to respond to in this thread but I decided not to.

Oh well he is getting a six points penalty. Doesn't take away from such a great drive he had.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:41 pm

6 points huh? Did you make that up or are you sleeping with Joe Balash? 6 points quite frankly ain't crap.
Post a reply