FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SOOOOOOOOO ?????

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am

SOOOOOOOOO ?????

How sickening was the "Love Fest" and A$$ kissing of Jooooonyer on all the SPEED Channel shows tonite?? THANKFULLY I had to work and wasn't subject to any of the Sticky, Sniveling, BS. :roll: :roll:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 am

Re: SOOOOOOOOO ?????

I didn't watch. :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 am

it was great, i kept rubbin my nipples to it, glad i have a dvr to watch on loop 24/7,

hey i think he is a great guy, and i understand he has a lot of fans, but they need to chill, heck even when gordon was on a dry spell and won, they did fall over him, and he actually did something in this sport. i can see why tony made that sarcastic remark after the race, and the only reason they do this is so most can have a way to stay in touch with SR, i get that, and im cool with it, but to say its the biggest thing that happened in nascar in awhile is b.s. its a big thing that happened to HIS fans, it discredits what tony and JJ did, tony book-ending JJ's run, im not a tony fan, but to me what he did is a bigger deal,
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 am

Well if you think that is bad, you should live here. I swear. They just named part of a highway after Jeff Gordon and he has 85 wins, very well deserved. If they do the same for Jr, not driving on it!! If he wins two in a row, I am sure they will change the name of the state. They are talking Championship contender..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! I think Steve Latarte deserves more credit than they are giving him and he is rarely mentioned. Hoping this frenzy dies down soon. I really think NASCAR, hopes this revitalizes the sport. They haven't realized Jr fans really didn't leave. There were a lot of empty seats last Sunday and the weeks before.

Somewhere someone posted that Indy cars were going to do heat qualifying........ I kinda like that idea. It is exciting on dirt. Then draw a number and invert the field from that position. Tony's not that good at qualifying and I like watching JJ coming from the back....... :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 am

I love this thread above all others I've read on Shr. Well that maybe stretching it some but for some odd ball reason did NASCAR let Junior race by himself so he could finally win after 4 and I say 4 years? As for the sports writers (notice I didn't say Journalist) perhaps they can get their act together and give us some real news. That is if they can ask the right questions. I believe Jr. won a night race somewhere fans thought was a fixed race but it will never happen as there are way to many racer that wouldn't co-operate. Tony is one and I believe Harvick would be another unless he has had an attitude change. As for Gordon he got shafted by Hendricks when he took his crew chief and gave him to Junior and left Jeff with a dud. Now while I'm trying to fix the world I'll take on NASCAR from a fans view. Please do not listen to every radio call between driver and CC. If they want to raise he$$ fora couple of seconds so what. Don't fine for dumb "Stuff" and don't try and run a drivers race for them. They are professionals NASCAR people. Also make a rule book and stick with it and don't change it every 30 seconds during a race. The fan base isn't stupid and we can figure out what you are up to. I suggest this very last request. Please make it clear to the media that they are not going to continue to "bait" racer at a very vulnerable time after a race. Be human and give them a few seconds to gather their thoughts. After all they've been driving close to 200 mph for several hours. Try and stay away from stupids questions you got the answers to 3 weeks before. Don't play cutesy to a driver who seems to be on the way to explosion. Give them a tap on the shoulder and tell them you'll talk to them later. We do know none of this will happen but face it the drivers do deserve respect from the media as well as the other way around. Just remember media they are the ones who get out of the car dirty, tired, sweaty, and if they didn't win angry. Give them a BREAK. The story you did or didn't get won't make or break your career.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Like Tony said it isn't a national holiday.
In reality he isn't the first driver to have a 100 plus race winless streak broken and won't be the last. And he is just a driver who finally broke through again.

But he is the face of NASCAR. So it is a big deal. Ratings were up 15% for this race. Jr is finally up front again. This is only good for the sports. More tickets may be sold, ratings may continue to go up. He was on the cover of many different news papers, its been discussed on every news program that I am watch. NASCAR needs that.

But they kind of shove Jr down people's throats a lot. But that is what the media does. That is why people don't like Danica Patrick and that is one of the reasons I don't like Jimmie Johnson.

But Jr is NASCAR's guy for better or worse. He has like 75% of the NASCAR fanbase that call him their favorite driver.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Ok, I just have to add this...

Why wasn't there a debris caution during the last few laps of this race???

hahahah, I just had to add that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Rochelle wrote:Ok, I just have to add this...

rochelle, they are only reserved for the 48 team, as soon as JJ wins again, things will go back to normal, people screaming they hate him, chad cheated, Mr H only gives the 48 the good cars, thats the nascar i know and love... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Rochelle wrote:Ok, I just have to add this...

Rochelle for the same reason they didnt throw the caution when the 55 blew up in the groove of turn one. (Man that was an easy answer :mrgreen: )
ImageImageImage

Return to NASCAR & Racing