FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Holy Crap!

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4472

8240

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

wolfgang wrote:Oh for ------ ----! Why wasn't there such a big deal when that loser Joey Lagano won last week,anyone can see that race was fixed too! :lol:

it didnt take Joey four years to win again.
Dale jrs win is like the olympics!!!
ImageImageImage
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:00 am

Re: Holy Crap!

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Oh for ------ ----! Why wasn't there such a big deal when that loser Joey Lagano won last week,anyone can see that race was fixed too! :lol:

it didnt take Joey four years to win again.
Dale jrs win is like the olympics!!!

Your right three years is so much better!
The Logano Galaxy rejoices!
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9599

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Merchandise sales says it all...

Jr wins a race after 4 years and there's numerous headlines in newspapers...

Logano wins two races in 3 years, and they're still speculating about whether he'll have a cup ride next year...

I'm just sayin... :)
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3164

Images: 3
8205

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Smokeshow14 wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Oh for ------ ----! Why wasn't there such a big deal when that loser Joey Lagano won last week,anyone can see that race was fixed too! :lol:

it didnt take Joey four years to win again.
Dale jrs win is like the olympics!!!

Your right three years is so much better!
The Logano Galaxy rejoices!

First win was rain delayed,second win a pity one,when Joey quits talking through his teeth then maybe someone can understand what he says! Did a really good job in Cup this weekend didn't he?I'm sure the other drivers that got tangled up in one of his usual dumb moves feel the same as you,he's in another galaxy! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3164

Images: 3
8205

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Oh for ------ ----! Why wasn't there such a big deal when that loser Joey Lagano won last week,anyone can see that race was fixed too! :lol:

it didnt take Joey four years to win again.
Dale jrs win is like the olympics!!!
When you finish second seven times,no one remembers it,but you win one in four years it appears it's a big deal.Junior wins another this year,i'll say it wasn't swayed to help him this past weekend.Joey may be losing his ride and or sponsor and it's always the same time and time again,suddenly a win? Junior is bigger than the olympics and Nascar itself,come on Schmoopy you should know that by now. :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3321

9260

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Annalee wrote:Monday there is going to be a ticker tape parade in Mooresville, NC. If you have ever been down town Mooresville you know it will be quite an occasion. I am sure he'll get a key to the city, next favorite,
favorite,favorite, son status. Who knows maybe a highway named after him too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If he wins two in a row, who knows we may have to re name the state..... :lol:

You are so right Annalee. I just looked at 100 pictures out of 200 on ESPN sports site and I could not believe what they added up to. I thought I was going to lose my lunch. Out of 100 there were at least 95 of Earnhardt in some fashion of his win. Dale, the car making burnouts, tire tracks from the burnout, with Junior Nation girls all the age of 12 (i'm not kidding about that one) anyway so far you all get the point. The other 5 pics were a race driver from NRHA. Denny Hamlins car on fire,
Martin Truex Jr's car and 2 pictures of Tony & Dale side by side. I just didn't have the energy to check out the remaining 100. And we thought we got tired of hearing about Jimmie and his 5 championships. I guess Tony was wrong it was a National Holiday as 1 driver out of 43 won a race that for 4 years he wasn't able to do. Hey, hey It was a miracle. This entire thing is as pathetic as it is funny because who would take that many pictures of one race. I don't believe they did that for the race between Tony and Carl.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3164

Images: 3
8205

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

What erks me is Tony won the championship last year,sooooooooooo where are the commercials and such this year being the previous champ?
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

The media just needs to let up a bit. Jr's win can very well help the ratings and crowd attendance go up. But shoving Jr down people's throats won't.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8866

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

since im the local HMS scholar, just a tid bit of info, they threw the 88 team in with the 48, so that chad had to babysit them, thats why i wasnt a big fan of the move last year, i felt it would take away from the 48, cant say it did or not, but didnt help, i have nothing personally against Jr, he seems like a great guy, im glad he won, but the media SHUT UP for 5 mins!
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:51 am

Re: Holy Crap!

I have never liked the way Hendrick has done business. Why split the teams into two shops instead of one big shop? It's not by chance the 24 and 48 have all won but one of the championships for Hendrick. Neither is it by chance that Jr is running competitive now that he is in the same shop as the 48 team is. That is one of the reasons Brian Vickers left Hendrick.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8866

Images: 0
9554

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:59 am

Re: Holy Crap!

he is doin something right, btw, he switches up many things, its not slanted to go to one team, Jr has been in class A stuff since bein there, maybe he isnt as talented as everyone thinks,
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5748

9451

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am

Re: Holy Crap!

michaeljohn wrote:he is doin something right, btw, he switches up many things, its not slanted to go to one team, Jr has been in class A stuff since bein there, maybe he isnt as talented as everyone thinks,



I think you may be on to something! :lol: :lol:
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

User avatar

Posts: 1774

190

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Location: Silver Spring Maryland

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 am

Re: Holy Crap!

Just because you go to a big team doesn't guarantee success. I remember Martin Truex Jr said a few years back fans would be like "oh go to Hendrick or Gibbs" and he said "well it isn't easy as that." You have to have the complete package. A good team, and good crew chief, a good pit crew. I am sure that he looked himself in the mirror and asked himself what he would change, and has became more dedicated than ever. But he has shown that he is a very talented driver. He has won races, contended for championships. He is a championship contender this year as well. When he first came to Hendrick he had Tony Eury Jr which is like Tony Gibson but twice as bad. Then he got Lance Mcgrew who has never cut it in the Cup series. He finally got a crew chief that he could work with, was in the same building as the 48 too. The fact of the matter is, the majority of Cup drivers are very talented. There are really 25 drivers that are good enough to win each and every week. What separates a championship contender from a midpacker are the teams. Haven't you seen a driver run mediocre than all of a sudden he gets going like gang busters? The driver didn't get better.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4472

8240

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Smokeshow14 wrote:Just because you go to a big team doesn't guarantee success. I remember Martin Truex Jr said a few years back fans would be like "oh go to Hendrick or Gibbs" and he said "well it isn't easy as that." You have to have the complete package. A good team, and good crew chief, a good pit crew. I am sure that he looked himself in the mirror and asked himself what he would change, and has became more dedicated than ever. But he has shown that he is a very talented driver. He has won races, contended for championships. He is a championship contender this year as well. When he first came to Hendrick he had Tony Eury Jr which is like Tony Gibson but twice as bad. Then he got Lance Mcgrew who has never cut it in the Cup series. He finally got a crew chief that he could work with, was in the same building as the 48 too. The fact of the matter is, the majority of Cup drivers are very talented. There are really 25 drivers that are good enough to win each and every week. What separates a championship contender from a midpacker are the teams. Haven't you seen a driver run mediocre than all of a sudden he gets going like gang busters? The driver didn't get better.

I agree & disagree. Jrs CC's you mentioned didnt have the balls to make Dale Jr. do his leg work to help the team get him a good car. Therefore they were inferior CC's for Jr. Put McGrew or Eury Jr. with a different type of driver & they would do ok. I dont think they are top notch by any means but looked worse as Dale Jr's CC. What his current CC has done is make Dale Jr a better driver. this wasnt from giving him better cars, but by making Dale Jr do his homework so to speak, instead of just being lazy. Where the CC didnt get over the hump with Gordon, he was what Jr needed. Not since Eury Sr. has anyone "told" Jr what he was going to be doing. I remember back when McGrew would say so is the car doing this or that, & all Jr could say is I dont know, how would I know that, it is just driving like crap, it is your job to fix it!
Now Jr is held accountable for information, & he has improved immensely. Jr should buy his CC a very expensive Christmas gift LOL.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2452

Images: 1
9599

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: Holy Crap!

Annalee wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:he is doin something right, btw, he switches up many things, its not slanted to go to one team, Jr has been in class A stuff since bein there, maybe he isnt as talented as everyone thinks,



I think you may be on to something! :lol: :lol:


hahaha... I think you're both on to something...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER