FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jr wins!

<<

BlackFlag

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: Jr wins!

Yea, Jr. won.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut at least once every 1,460 days!
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:03 pm

its very rare i stick up for tony, but what did people expect him to say? he raced hard race came in 2nd, and just got out of the car, so im sure he was still thinking about the race, big deal, jr won for the first time in 4 years, get over it, i dont care if 75% of fans are Jr fans, if he didnt have that last name, no one would give a crap, win another race, and dont fade in points as usual, then lets talk about what he did.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

jsw14 wrote:congrat's

this probably the best post ever :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
jsw14 wrote:congrat's

this probably the best post ever :mrgreen:

I agree I agree. Made me lmao.....Actually all the fuss should have embarressed Junior for not being able to pull off a win in four years. so the guy is popular so are alot of the other drivers. Awesome Bill from Dawsonville was voted most popular for years. This year they can't get up the web page for voting. I quit trying in May after checking it out for 4 months. Junior Nation can carry on all they want but Junior will never have a slim season and then set Nascar on fire for the chase. I have to congratulate Carl for his part in that thrill. He just didn't win enough races, get enough bonus points to offset the agony of defeat.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 pm

michaeljohn wrote:its very rare i stick up for tony, but what did people expect him to say? he raced hard race came in 2nd, and just got out of the car, so im sure he was still thinking about the race, big deal, jr won for the first time in 4 years, get over it, i dont care if 75% of fans are Jr fans, if he didnt have that last name, no one would give a crap, win another race, and dont fade in points as usual, then lets talk about what he did.

I'm a Jr.fan and i agree with yah,Tony on the other hand i believe he was just -issed he had to settle for second and was thinking why did Jr.have to win now? LOL Little E will never be what his dad was and he doesn't wish to,course if he was, there wouldn't be any controversy over his popularity. :mrgreen:
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

My Aunt is under the dillusion that Jr is America's favorite driver. He is not mine, not my daughter's, not my wife's, not my uncle's, and there are three school board members I serve with where two are Tony fans and one is a JJ fan.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Junior decals everywhere i go,myself my back window is the 410Sprint WOO and i haven't had a Nascar decal,plate or anything since Dale Earnhardt #3.Majority of the people i know could care less about Nascar compared to years ago,but they all like Junior? The funny thing about all this is no one gave a rats #### about him till he recently won outside Jr.Nation,so yah see it's working. :lol: This week i'm pulling for Robby Gordon,single underfunded car team who can put on a show at Sonoma if his car is hooked up.Since Dale Snr.i have no actual favorite,i just appreciate most drivers for their talents or who they are.Junior would lose alot of fan base if he drove like his father did,personally i'd then have a favorite again if he did or could. :lol:
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing