FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats Joey!

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Re: Congrats Joey!

I'm not going to say anything except thank you Nascar for making the cautions so looooong so Joey wouldn't run out of fuel! Second,sorry Joey,i still say you should go back to NW and we still won't shut up about it! Newman would look good in that ride. ;)
Last edited by wolfgang on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 pm

tlmerk wrote:
Smokeshow14 wrote:Kyle Petty and Wally Dallenbach tried to make it seem like NASCAR was fing up. No. It was the teams not aware of the timing lines who were pushing it that were fing up. In Johnson's case he f'ed up twice. That one caution saved his race.

I think NASCAR should just not tell anyone where the timing lines are.

Totally agree Smokeshow. I didn't see the race but I've watched some coverage since. Interesting what happened. Even Tony admitted it seemed like there was something strange about the exit lines but didn't know what it could possibly be and mentioned Steve checked the lines before the race. Guess there is such thing as a coincidence but ??

I think they changed the timing lines from the previous Pocono race and that is what threw teams for a curveball.

I don't get why they have speed limits when people go as fast as 75mph in between the timing zones. It isn't cheating, just taking advantage of the rules. The whole point of a speed limit is to protect the pit crews. They should make them maintain the same speed all throughout pit road.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Nascar posted the new timing lines and it was up to the crew chiefs to get the info.at the track,Nascar claimed half of them didn't. What the specifics were they didn't say,but i know JJ ,Harvick and BK were for sure not happy and Harvick let Nascar know over the radio. :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing