FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I didn't get to go to the Prelude, but I loved it

<<

Annalee

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

I didn't get to go to the Prelude, but I loved it

Watched on PPV. It was great! The Dillon brothers are great drivers. Austin is going to run the Dream this weekend and Ty did really well last nite. Not only are they great drivers, but really nice people! Pop-pop should be proud! I think Kyle was really happy to win too! Bragging rights!
Loved the segment with DW. Laughed so hard when he was screaming on the drive with Tony. :lol: :lol: Don't think we will have to worry about him taking up dirt racing anytime soon.
Sure hope Tony raised a lot of money last nite, for a very good cause. I think it would be really fun if NASCAR would consider putting a dirt track on the schedule, if for nothing else but entertainment and bragging rights. Kinda like an IROC race. If any of you who went and took Picts, please share if you know how to post them!
Sounds like Dick Berggren may have a new job in broadcasting. Loved the helmet Tony gave him, Tony is such a nice guy with a heart of gold! And that is why we love him! 8-) 8-)
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Re: I didn't get to go to the Prelude, but I loved it

That was the best Prelude since the 2007 one Good thing too because it cost $35. Sucked that Bowyer and Kahne wrecked out.

I thought Danica get a great job for her first time on dirt. Really showed how talented she is.

In the end of the day, the reason for this event was to raised money for a great cause and I am sure they did that.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.

Return to NASCAR & Racing