FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The 48

<<

Smokeshow14

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: The 48

michaeljohn wrote:whomever happens to be in the chat room when you are laugh at you, you mean nothing to me, your a dried up turd on my sneaker, your my amusement because you do not have the intellectual stamina to keep up with me, its the same ol rap with you, wanna pick a fight every week when tony and jamie has a bad run (which for jamie is every week.) so you rather destroy someones thread with your hate for me, that is something a KID does, and apparently you think of me a lot to wanna post, so that in itself is kinda scary, almost stalking me, grow up,

You have not let me down in proving my point. You've been an excellent lab rat. I would love to continue this but I have a life outside of racing forums. Carry on though.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Rochelle wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:your right doc, it is about you!

sorry rochelle for disrespecting your thread...

Not a problem MJ... I know anything about the 48 will usually spark controversy and it doesn't bother me at all. JJ was a good sport with the wig and I thought the pictures of it on the trophy were hilarious. This race was the first one I listened to his in-car courtesy of DirecTV. I didn't know his spotter was so chatty but he was giving him good information. I liked the paint scheme on the car being a fan of the movies. And, he got me 30 points!

haha well im glad he helped you win some points, i was talking with doc yesterday and we were discussing how she enjoyed listening to the 48 radio for a bit, i think wearing the wigs put everyone in a silly mood, and i think bein that relaxed and loose translated to the great day they had.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm

i wish i could have found a better VL report, looks like he isnt the vanilla robot people make him out to be with the wig and hug to dick b.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

i wish i could have found a better VL report, looks like he isnt the vanilla robot people make him out to be with the wig and hug to dick b.

It appears six is on the way. :)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:31 pm

wolf i wont even touch that one for awhile, he led the points going into the chase, and as we all know he didnt make it, they tanked big time and tony went on an amazing tear, i kinda knew that the 48 were not going to win, ya cant keep going at that pace and win,
i know you bein SR fan, i often wondered what he would think of the chase?
ya a driver i like benefited from it, but ive always been iffy about it, i know they did it to compete with fball and well that didnt work out too well.
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 pm

michaeljohn wrote:

haha... the picture with Miles is priceless! I appreciated what he said to Dick. He's a #### of a reporter and one of the very few that actually acts professional and still has personality :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

LeslieO

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:22 am

michaeljohn wrote:

I liked this VL a lot. It was kind of classic...Jimmie there in that ridiculous wig, being respectful and giving props & hugs to Dick. I think it can be easy to think Jimmie is "vanilla" because he's easy going and polite in his interviews, usually isn't involved in controversy, etc. Years ago, I guess I probably thought the same.I had other stuff I paid attention to and Jimmie wasn't on my radar (but he still interested me because I think he's hot ;) ) I think it was actually something Tony said off-hand about Jimmie years ago that helped me realize that Jimmie is definitely not vanilla and that he's very funny. I like him a lot and it surprises me that so many don't. (No offense to those who don't...that's your opinion...I'm just surprised.)
<<

LeslieO

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:23 am

I have to say I thought the car was ugly, though. :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:57 am

LeslieO wrote:I have to say I thought the car was ugly, though. :lol:

ya the car was very cool, i never buy movie themed cars, but this one i will, one thing i will say about JJ, this year he is more relaxed and content, i think the pressure of repeating every year was wearing him down, now this year he is just one of the pack, tony always has nice things to say about JJ and a lot of respect for him, and that goes both ways, there are some good videos on you tube with them laffing it up.
this is one of my fav...
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

michaeljohn wrote:wolf i wont even touch that one for awhile, he led the points going into the chase, and as we all know he didnt make it, they tanked big time and tony went on an amazing tear, i kinda knew that the 48 were not going to win, ya cant keep going at that pace and win,
i know you bein SR fan, i often wondered what he would think of the chase?
ya a driver i like benefited from it, but ive always been iffy about it, i know they did it to compete with fball and well that didnt work out too well.

OK,four for Tony is on the way. :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 pm

haha more power to him if he can pull it off, opps i shouldnt have said that, since people think i have a passion to hate tony, as long as a chevy wins the tittle im happy....
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing