FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just Wondering

<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Just Wondering

This morning while driving near I 96/I 69 I saw a hauler that had Outlaw Sprint Cars on the side parked at a motel near the exits of the interstates. Now does anyone know if there is something going on in central Michigan or would this be a team going somewhere else? The truck was as big as what the cup cars are hauled in so it would certainly have more than one inside the truck. I don't know anything about the Out Law cars but it would be interesting to find out.

I looked up Out Law cars and found out that the I 96 Speedway about 30 miles from here had a race last night and Tony Stewarts race team of Steve Kinser and Donny Shotz were to be there. There was a race also Friday in Ohio. I wish I had pulled into that parking lot to see if Tony's name or whose name was on the hauler. My bad!!! :(
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: Just Wondering

Dang! I was just asking someone else if they still raced the WOO at the I-96 Speedway. Shoot, I would have went because you're right, its just down the road! First time I've ever seen the WOO was at the track. I remember being awfully dirty when that race was over!

It's cool that you got to see the hauler.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to NASCAR & Racing