Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Prelude T Shirts poll....

Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Hey gang......well we did great w/ our t shirts sales last yr....and we'd like to do it again.....now what i would like to know if we want to do the same design as last yr or something new??
If we keep the current design the shirts will cost less since we already have the set up at the printers....last yr we used it as a lil fund raiser to go to the event charity....we added $5 to the cost of of the shirts ...if we charge the same as last yr (depending on the current charge of the shirts from the printers) keeping this design will be more money raised...........
Or we can go w/ a new design and add in the extra 5 for an increase in cost to each of u.....

Let me know in this blog what yall will like to do....this is a vote and we'll go w/ majority rules!!!

Thanks again u all....we r da bestest!!!! lol
Here is a pic of the shirt we had last yr....

tc

Re: Prelude T Shirts poll....

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I have to pass the Prelude up this year because I bought 4 Cup tickets to KY. Speedway.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm

sounds good to me.

tg

Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

My vote is for a new shirt design...I think it would be fun to start a collection of Garage Gang shirts to celebrate each year we meet at Eldora for Prelude.

If the majority vote for a new design, I would be happy to work on a shirt design for us.

Gogi

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 am

Doesnt matter to me! Im happy either way! Just as long as we all have even a better time than we did last year! Just let me know if a new shirt is decided!

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

I think Aaron (Smoke14TS) had an idea for a new shirt... involving cartoons...

just throwing that out there.... LOL

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 pm

i was actually working on one for the past day, nothing exciting, just working with different fonts and such, if it turns out, ill send it to tc,

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am

That would be great MJ....thanks!!! :)

tc

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 am

smokieonefour wrote:I think Aaron (Smoke14TS) had an idea for a new shirt... involving cartoons...

just throwing that out there.... LOL

Yeah, would be the people that are going to be there, cartoonified, along with a group photo of all the drivers who are entered in the race when it's announced. Obviously it won't have all the drivers because of the late additions, but most of them.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm

new one :mrgreen:

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

Ok it looks like most r wanting a new design....i got a few ppl working on some to choose from....a few of us will decide and let u guys know what we decide......lookin forward to this for sure.....wooo hooooo!!!

tc

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

14FanGogi wrote:My vote is for a new shirt design...I think it would be fun to start a collection of Garage Gang shirts to celebrate each year we meet at Eldora for Prelude.

If the majority vote for a new design, I would be happy to work on a shirt design for us.

Gogi

DITTO.......... I however, wish I could have gone the last couple of years.. I am sure going to try this year.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Who r the ones deciding on what design is the best?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I will take two either way!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 am

Can't wait to see what the new designs will be.
We have some creative folks on here, I know they'll be cool.

I'd like to get a couple as well, no matter the design, and no matter if I'll get to go or not.
Put me down for a large and a medium, if that's possible.
Post a reply