Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

all the women are buying their tickets now

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

:roll: lol

tc

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

tc

Naw, that won't sell any tickets MJ..... I just called Eldora track & they have invited Junnor Johnson too... ;) They will call the race> "Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the Race!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 pm

[/quote]
"Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the race[/quote]

:D

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 am

jsw14 wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:

tc

Naw, that won't sell any tickets MJ..... I just called Eldora track & they have invited Junnor Johnson too... ;) They will call the race> "Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the Race!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

ok js, so there is no confussion, i will just start typing 5 time champ JJ.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am

Their's no confussion here at all MJ. no matter how U type it!!!!! :lol: :twisted: ;)

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 am

Put me down for 2 tix, even if I can't make it.
The money goes to the charities anyhow, and it'll be a bonus if I can make it again.

Last year we paid a lower price than the average fan going, but that price was the full amount to the charities, the part that was "comped" was the track expenses part.

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 am

I need one ticket. Would you please send my ticket to Carol Hall? I'll be there with bell's on.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey, Chick!
Thanks so much for doing this again this year! We will have 5 in our group this year, so put me down for 5!!! Can't wait! The seats we had last year ROCKED!!! The 2 kids we brought along LOVED it right in front of the stage! So did I for that matter!!
Thanks again for doing this!! God bless ya'll!!! :)

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 am

cant go this year but have a great time

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:58 am

i cant attend unless everyone agrees to get the 48 tattooed on them...... a man has to have standards.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 am

Somehow, I just don't see that happening. :?

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i cant attend unless everyone agrees to get the 48 tattooed on them...... a man has to have standards.

:roll: not even for u buddy........just to big of a price to pay...... ;)

tc

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 pm

See, what I tell ya. The first response is a big NO WAY from tc. :lol:
Post a reply