Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 pm

i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:23 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:

all the women are buying their tickets now

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:20 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:



:roll: lol



tc

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

tonycrazy wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:



:roll: lol



tc

Naw, that won't sell any tickets MJ..... I just called Eldora track & they have invited Junnor Johnson too... ;) They will call the race> "Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the Race!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Image

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 pm

[/quote]
"Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the race[/quote]

:D

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 am

jsw14 wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:i hope jj can give you all the gift of winning again, as i heard the race will be called, "prelude to the big johnson." :mrgreen:



:roll: lol



tc

Naw, that won't sell any tickets MJ..... I just called Eldora track & they have invited Junnor Johnson too... ;) They will call the race> "Johnson & Johnson Band-Aid Race"...Cause both jj's will Need em at the end of the Race!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Image


ok js, so there is no confussion, i will just start typing 5 time champ JJ.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am

Their's no confussion here at all MJ. no matter how U type it!!!!! :lol: :twisted: ;)

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:51 am

Put me down for 2 tix, even if I can't make it.
The money goes to the charities anyhow, and it'll be a bonus if I can make it again.

Last year we paid a lower price than the average fan going, but that price was the full amount to the charities, the part that was "comped" was the track expenses part.

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 am

I need one ticket. Would you please send my ticket to Carol Hall? I'll be there with bell's on.

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey, Chick!
Thanks so much for doing this again this year! We will have 5 in our group this year, so put me down for 5!!! Can't wait! The seats we had last year ROCKED!!! The 2 kids we brought along LOVED it right in front of the stage! So did I for that matter!!
Thanks again for doing this!! God bless ya'll!!! :)

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 am

cant go this year but have a great time

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:58 am

i cant attend unless everyone agrees to get the 48 tattooed on them...... a man has to have standards.

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 am

Somehow, I just don't see that happening. :?

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i cant attend unless everyone agrees to get the 48 tattooed on them...... a man has to have standards.


:roll: not even for u buddy........just to big of a price to pay...... ;)



tc

Re: PRELUDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 pm

See, what I tell ya. The first response is a big NO WAY from tc. :lol:
Post a reply