Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

no darlington for Jo Long...

Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

i noticed she didnt get the nod this week, im guessing they think the track would be too tough, so they put that bum derick cope in the car and as normal for derick cope, he qualifies last, talk about someone who is over rated fall ash backwards into a 500 victory, very disappointing Jo isnt racing.

Re: no darlington for Jo Long...

Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i noticed she didnt get the nod this week, im guessing they think the track would be too tough, so they put that bum derick cope in the car and as normal for derick cope, he qualifies last, talk about someone who is over rated fall ash backwards into a 500 victory, very disappointing Jo isnt racing.

yeah I looked that up earlier in the week. I was bummed also.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:59 pm

how do they expect drivers to get experience, if they dont put them in the car, UNLESS they are using DC, to bring the car home in one piece and just ride around.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm

michaeljohn wrote:how do they expect drivers to get experience, if they dont put them in the car, UNLESS they are using DC, to bring the car home in one piece and just ride around.

probably all they could afford in a driver.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Unfortunately Darlington was not on her list of races that ML racing signed her up for :(
Post a reply