Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Congrats to Special K

Sun May 06, 2012 5:17 pm

First time that the pusher couldn't pull out and win. Glad he kept Kyle out of victory lane. He is pretty much in the chase.

I don't care for Ragan but kudos to him a seventh never thought he'd get a top ten with that team. Trevor Bayne also recovered nicely with a top ten.

Re: Congrats to Special K

Sun May 06, 2012 5:51 pm

#### Brad! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Sun May 06, 2012 5:53 pm

He pulled a great trick on Kyle so he couldn't pull out and pass him. He is a very smart driver.

The race was ok, the finish was lackluster, on to some real racing at Darlington.
Last edited by Smokeshow14 on Mon May 07, 2012 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Yes, Brad, congrats on punting your former teammate, causing NASCAR to call a totally unnecessary caution, bunching up the field so your current temamate can FU*K everything up on the restart....

yeah, i'm a sore loser, i admit it!

Sun May 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh Brad you are a calculating son of a gun. I heart you.

Sun May 06, 2012 9:26 pm

:D Good Job Brad!.....Guess he's buying the beer right?

Sun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

At least since BK's been in the 2 car, I can drink Miller Lite again. When the elf was in the car, I stopped drinking it. That was a long dry spell :mrgreen:

Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm

I didn't watch the whole race but came in at the end. Bummer for our team but Kudos to BK who got me 10 points today and proved again he's got the same "thing" Kyle has, although maybe even more of it. :D

Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Rochelle wrote:At least since BK's been in the 2 car, I can drink Miller Lite again. When the elf was in the car, I stopped drinking it. That was a long dry spell :mrgreen:

And it is just the opposite for me :P

Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:#### Brad! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't believe it was too smart giving away his secret thou.

Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

azk8ster wrote:Yes, Brad, congrats on punting your former teammate, causing NASCAR to call a totally unnecessary caution, bunching up the field so your current temamate can FU*K everything up on the restart....

yeah, i'm a sore loser, i admit it!

Yeah, but his former teammate was in the way. :lol: Couldn't agree more about Dinger, or is it dingaling?
Post a reply