FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats Kyle....

<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Re: Congrats Kyle....

OFxMole wrote:Kyle should have thank NASCAR for the win, He even said he didnt know where that last caution came from.

Geuss Smoke is just too good for them. NASCAR didnt want him winning 3 races this early in season

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tony thought he was still racing the lower division "The Denny Hamlin race"! Kyle and Jr.put an end to what was a dull race and i love it when the dominate cars don't win regardless who's in it!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Smokeshow14

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 pm

wolfgang wrote:
OFxMole wrote:Kyle should have thank NASCAR for the win, He even said he didnt know where that last caution came from.

Geuss Smoke is just too good for them. NASCAR didnt want him winning 3 races this early in season

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tony thought he was still racing the lower division "The Denny Hamlin race"! Kyle and Jr.put an end to what was a dull race and i love it when the dominate cars don't win regardless who's in it!

I don't understand what your deal is about Tony winning Denny Hamlin's charity late model race. Hamlin himself, Kyle Busch, Aric Almrola, Jeff Burton, Joey Logano, and Jason White were all in that race.

What excitement did Kyle and Jr create??? Jr didn't even challenge Kyle.
Cup: 14, 1, 29, 88, 99, 11, 17, 39, 15, 5, 2, 16
NW: 7, 31, 3, 11, 60, 88, 12
Trucks: 9, 88, 3, 7, 17, 31
IRL: 10, 11, 12, 26, 3, 38, 27
RIP Dan Wheldon
"Fight for Four"- Annalee
You got to have a big gigantic drum kit.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm

wolfgang wrote:

...Kyle and Jr. should try the "lower division"...might ACTUALLY have a shot at a Championship there... ;) :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
Previous

Return to NASCAR & Racing