Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Congrats KBM

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok, I just can't congratulate the elf, but a big WTG for Kyle's first NW win!

Oh, I had to edit this to say KUDOS to Ryan Blaney for his 7th place finish in his 1st NW race! He looks like he's about 12, but he seems to have a lot of talent
Last edited by Rochelle on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Congrats KBM

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 pm

It was nice to see Kyle at a loss for words. Could this be the new Kyle? ;)

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Annalee wrote:It was nice to see Kyle at a loss for words. Could this be the new Kyle? ;)

That was nice to see, I thought he was going to cry! That would have been the one time I could accept someone calling him Kryle :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm

As one of the biggest Kyle fans here.....*Doc runs around waving her arms wildly and shaking her boo-tay*.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 am

Kyle did actually seem humble after winning as a NW owner. Congrats!

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am

I am glad he won. As much as I am not a fan of the Busch Bros, it just seemed right Kurt should win for Kyle

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Nice to see Kyle at a loss for words finally ;) .
Great race and an awesome finish, Hamlin made it exciting.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 pm

That was the kind of finish most fans would like to see every race. I was twitching & using body english in my chair as they came to the finish line.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:27 pm

My husband pointed something out in NASCAR Now this morning. Look at the way Kyle is holding his Monster Energy can towards the camera in Victory lane. Watch how he positions the hat and can, that Leopard has not changed his spots?!?! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Post a reply