FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pit Stall Selections

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Pit Stall Selections

The #14 team has Stall #2. Kasey Kahne is in front of him, & Brad is behind him. Both of whom I believe can stay on the lead lap, which depending on where Tony is to them when pitstops start could be a hassle. Now Brad can cry that Tony is blocking him on purpose LOL.

The #39 team is pitting in stall #16 with the Biff in front of him, & the Dinger behind him. I think Ryan may be ahead of them both during the race, but both can stay on the lead lap as well. Meaning if true, Ryan will get in his pits fine but will have to get around The biff on exit. Could also be a hassle. In short. Martinsville's Pitroad is a hassle.
Both are past the start/finish line.
I watched an interview where Ryan says he doesnt like pitting on the corners here. I assume that is why he picked the stall he has. It is on the straightaway. Either that or has something to do with timing lines.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: Pit Stall Selections

I would rather have had them pit next to the start and parks. Easy in or easy out! But they will be fine. I like that Kasey is in front of Tony. Actually that is a great pit. None of the Roush cars can find any speed, so maybe Biffle will go a lap down and I think AJ is struggling with his car too! So Ryan should be good too.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Annalee wrote:I would rather have had them pit next to the start and parks. Easy in or easy out! But they will be fine. I like that Kasey is in front of Tony. Actually that is a great pit. None of the Roush cars can find any speed, so maybe Biffle will go a lap down and I think AJ is struggling with his car too! So Ryan should be good too.

theres that positive thinking we rely on you for ;)
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey there is a method to the madness! I want another blooming onion! The onion is huge but they are really good. There were 5 at our table that shared it and there was plenty for all. One day I will have to tell you what some of the NC, Ryan fans say. Some have a totally different out look on Ryan and his team! A couple have friends who are part of SHR. It was fun talking to them ;) , they are quite characters, but very, very nice.

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

I think it would be interesting to talk to some of the employees that were there when it was just Haas Racing. Things have livened up and they are all champions now. I can imagine Gene Haas has never doubted that he did the right thing offering Tony half of the business. This is season 4 and they already have 2 wins added to last years championship. I would like to know why Hass started the racing business in the first place. It just has to be a real deep passions because he has invested big bucks since the start.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

I just wonder if the SHR trophy case is big enough to hold all the new acquisitions they have won?! I know Ryan said he already had a spot to put the clock, but the rate the two of them are winning they just might fill the case soon! This is so exciting for them. What a nice way to go into week off. Job well done.

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:35 pm

(I'll bet there is available room for more trophy cases.)
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK

Return to NASCAR & Racing