Races, tracks, drivers and all the drama that comes along with it
Post a reply

Re: The 5 Point Club

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm

So, it will myself and Smoke14Rulez in here this week. This ought to be interesting. How many ways can we come up with to get even with Beaver for giving me a hard time. This will be fun :twisted:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Mrs HH & I will be glad to help you! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm

You all have a great time.........not in it! ;)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Annalee wrote:You all have a great time.........not in it! ;)

Ya had to rub it in, huh? ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm so bad ;) ;) .....but I am so relieved he did well, cause as you know there was a lot of doubt going in to this race for me. Cross out doubt and put in panic.......It was truly my panic with the car set up, I never was in doubt about Tony's talent. The man can drive and he proved that once again today.. :D :D :D

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Beeper and I are here with ya this week
Awsum20 had tony for 1st. So she'll get 16 points again this week

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Yup, not going to be here this week. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:54 pm

beaverpond wrote:Yup, not going to be here this week. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Oh shut up! ;) :mrgreen:

Mrs B, hit him please! :D :D

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Oh, she left for the lodge right after the race. AHHHHHHHHHHHH peace and quiet. Even my daughter got one right.

Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

8th, 2nd, and 19th. Tony at least finished where I picked him. Tony has been finishing exactly where I have picked him the last three races! Maybe I need to pick him to win more often.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Mrs B wrote:So, it will myself and Smoke14Rulez in here this week. This ought to be interesting. How many ways can we come up with to get even with Beaver for giving me a hard time. This will be fun :twisted:

Hey, who said I was in here? I don't remember sayin' anything about my picks???? I mean...I am...but still... :|

As far as getting back at Beaver, you got 'dat rolling pin. :mrgreen: If you're tired of hittin' him on the head, I have another suggestion... ;)

...back to the bowl... :|

Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:30 pm

I think she meant Smoke14Wins and said you, but maybe she is more psychic than I thought...or is that psychotic... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to bolt. I am out of here. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm not in the 5 point club neither. :) :lol:

Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Where is my rolling pin that looks like a meat tenderizer...I know a beaver that needs an attitude adjustment.

Congrats to Tony for winning and Ryan for finishing 5th.

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:22 am

Ya'll have fun this week in the 5 point club! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post a reply